Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do you know it is real?

Flash_hound Guest

How do you know it is real?

Has anything happened to you that makes this whole experience all of the sudden real to you? Or is there a way you have proven to yourself it is real?

I'd love to hear your stories. Please. Thanks .

Blog Entries
    If you're talking about confirmations or validations, I'll have to find mine, they're posted somewhere around here; if you're talking about objective reality vs. subjective reality- I don't know that 'anything' is real, especially when it comes to perceptions.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    If you're talking about confirmations or validations, I'll have to find mine, they're posted somewhere around here; if you're talking about objective reality vs. subjective reality- I don't know that 'anything' is real, especially when it comes to perceptions.
    Here ya go: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=6798
    Yes, I quoted myself. Lazy, eh?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Shannanigans Guest
    I believe it's real because when I try to come out of it, my body is still vibrating, I'm slow and sluggish but my mind is fully alert the whole time...I've only had partial OBE's so far and I'm convinced with just that!

I guess it's different for everyone

Astral_Ace Guest
    I know something is definately there, but the question is what ?

When I first started this, the comfirmation for me were the sensations one experiences while attempting AP. Is this all in our minds ? Possible, but highly unlikely. IMHO anything like energy work, AP or psychic abilities etc etc other poeple can't convince you it's real, but when you experience it yourself you know it's real. To assume there is nothing beyond physical reality is the most arrogant assumption considering how very little we humans know.

-Astral_Ace

artdragondream Guest
    There is an easy test you can do the next time you OBE.

All you need to do is concentrate on going to a family members or friends house. Its very easy all you need to do is imagine yourself there and you will be there. look around, see what those people are doing and find something unique. Like if there is a book open on a table, remember what page it is open to, or what they are wearing. Things that have changed since last you visited there house. You can even mess with there cats and dogs making them go nuts around the house. Animals have been known to be able to see people who are having an out of body experience.

When you wake up give those people a call and confirm everything you saw and ask them if there animals were going nuts last night.

And there is your confirmation.

Something a little simpler is to simply take your nusepaper close your eyes and open it to a random page. place it in a room you don't plan to go into and close the door. when you next have an OBE go into that room read what page it is on and the stories. Then when you wake up just go see if you were right.

Have fun.

~Scott

blacktiger057 Guest
    I have projected into people's houses before....one of my online friends wanted me to try this. And I described his house perfectly! It was really amazing....so yes, I know its real. But you seem like the 'so-prove-it' person... . But don't worry, once you experience it you'll be amazed.

Peace.

Scott

CEP2plet Guest
    How do you know it's real? Heh heh... You don't!

You begin to trust your own clairient senses as others have suggested . But you can also work with peers . Appear to them in projection and set up the time so they can be looking for you . Have a specific path for example set up ahead of time ie I will project to your lounge and walk across the rug in front of the television at 730 pm . When you get good at catching each other in projection appear at random times . Also try projecting together either by going to the end of the partners bed and reminding them its time to fly or by sitting in meditative trance and projecting together to the same realm .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Serenity Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktiger057
    And I described his house perfectly!
    Haha. I've done that, too, but the remote viewing way.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast