Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do you know it is real?

Athelstone Guest

Re: How do you know it is real?

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_hound
    Has anything happened to you that makes this whole experience all of the sudden real to you? Or is there a way you have proven to yourself it is real?

I'd love to hear your stories. Please. Thanks .
    Once you experience the vibrations you will know for certain that out of body experiences are real Flash_hound.

Let me emphasize something once and for all. The sensations that accompany out of body experiences are dramatic. They are loud. They are shocking. Forget about out of body experiences for now. Just get to the stage where you have felt the vibrations and BOOM, you know you have stumbled upon something life changing.

This is not a dream. The vibrations are not wishy-washy dreamlike experiences. If someone says, "Oh...I think I may have felt the vibrations...but I'm not sure!" Then you can be almost certain that they HAVE NOT FELT THEM. When you feel the vibrations, there is no doubt whatsoever.

What do the vibrations feel like? For me, it felt like someone had a pneumatic drill in my head. It felt like a bomb went off in my bedroom. I heard loud explosions. I tried to scream out loud in terror, but no sound came out because my whole body was already in sleep paralysis. I do not do drugs. I do not smoke. I do not drink alcohol. I do not have a history of psychosis. I am of sound mental and physical health.

What are the vibrations? No one knows for certain. There are some theories. I agree with the following hypothesis: the feeling of being "shaken apart" corresponds to one's consciousness entering an energy body that has a higher vibration. The feeling of shaking, therefore, corresponds to such a transition into a different vibration. That's all.

Have a read of Robert Peterson's experiences in his free online book:
    http://www.robertpeterson.org/obebook.html

If you haven't already I also recommend getting a copy of "Journeys Out of the Body" by Robert Monroe and "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce.

The only way to ultimately find out if it's real, however, is for yourself. Do be careful not to get obsessed with all of this. Personally, I have put OBEs aside for the time being and am currently training with more physical practices (self hypnoanaesthesia), simply because this has much more practical value.

Blog Entries
    Athelstone, I think vibrations can be very dramatic, but do not always be. I had spontaneous vibrations like a roaring rocket, and had other sensations on other occasions as well. So I don't think that they are always dramatic, in any instance, for any person.

I may be wrong, of course.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Here is my perspective on this: I used to have 'dramatic' vibrations- I used to describe them as having a lawn mower sitting on your chest- loud and scary. But I have also had faint buzzing, coming in waves.
    Now I don't have them at all- how I know I'm ready to attempt exit is when I feel my point of view being 'loose' and wavy- as if I'm rocking or sliding. No more vibes. Some heart center action, but not nearly as hard, or loud, or dramatic as when I was learning to consciously project.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Athelstone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    I don't think that they are always dramatic, in any instance, for any person. I may be wrong, of course.
    No, you are quite right. As CFTraveler mentioned (and Robert Bruce also mentions in Astral Dynamics) the sensations seem to lessen in severity once one has projected multiple times.

Nonetheless, the strength and sheer power of the vibrations ought not to be understated to students interested in out of body experiences, especially those that have not yet experienced them. Students that experience mild exit sensations may very well feel the vibrations in much greater force at later times in their life. Knowing how severe they can potentially be, therefore, serves as good preparation.

Blog Entries
    Oh, I agree.

This was so dramatic you cannot possibly "oversee" it. Like the roar of a million channels flooding (which energy-wise it was ).

Oliver

RyanParis Guest
    One way to prove astral projection is real is to, get a random card out from playing cards, don't look at it, and then put the back of the card behind, say, a coke can in your room.

Then, astral project, and look behind the coke can and see what the card is. If the card is, say, an ace of spades, and then you wake up and walk toward the card and it's an ace of spades, you will know astral projection is real.

Astral projection is very difficult to explain in any kind of scientific way, so the best we can do at this point is test it on our own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2