Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gaia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gaia

Believe it or not, some people choose to die early just by themselves. The recent wave of demise of so many artists, musicians in few years is IMHO the sign of the upcoming changes. They didn't want to face the times we are going to face now. They didn't fit them - they came to entertain in meanhwhile or to warn us, I believe.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1kWLPGUKcs&t=19

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    This was the last "no". Now the consequences are going to happen.

I'm talking about general society, artists in particular, not about individuals. I'm out of this wave. Sometimes catastrophe must happen in order to open eyes... or close them forever. ;P
    I'm glad that you chose to be brave to face them.

I remember the 2012-2014 period as I was creating (music) at that time. Crime was normal, my neighbour was a rebel, I got kicked out of a safe home. These fames were telling us to stay "true to self alone" - so be it that the majority were deaf.

Here and Now

FUN

constitution is place and time (and) not whimsy

the constitution of a country suggests that the land is clean - and hence a dirty other is ignored.

creatures create fun
    habits destroy charades
    this life (i)s meant to be worthy

Principles of truth:

Anything ever can be a principle of truth!
    - HATE, for example, evidences that people accept justice
    - TIMELINESS evidences that people accept thought
    - LUCK does evidence that people accept people

So whenever you employ a principle, probably think to acceptance first and then proceed with caution - in that some people have not realised the life of them quite yet.

Flipsides

I have noticed in the time that is spiritual company (communion without affirmation of that) there is a five-year period of sound, followed by a flipside. The theory being - you, being patient like you, are still in that moment and that is the eternal being you were. Religion has a way to consider everyone eternally connected. Without that connection you suffer loss. In the name of abundance then, I declare that a prophet (10 year will), might learn in the end to forsee power a prophecy (5 year will). Has to be found twice, however. olyris

Re: Flipsides

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I have noticed in the time that is spiritual company (communion without affirmation of that) there is a five-year period of sound, followed by a flipside. The theory being - you, being patient like you, are still in that moment and that is the eternal being you were. Religion has a way to consider everyone eternally connected. Without that connection you suffer loss. In the name of abundance then, I declare that a prophet (10 year will), might learn in the end to forsee power a prophecy (5 year will). Has to be found twice, however. olyris
    Here is the news. "Goddo" has decided to wait until people all agree on love. So loners are with angels, and angels are with the religion that stopeth them. hehe, olyris

Pain naturally lends itself to deliverance.

Love Somebody

To presume free will is brave.
    To presume hate is cowardice.

According to the theory on incarnational cycles a soul can not escape its purpose - to serve love.

Hallucifer!

Perfection might be petty in the context of it being selfish and assured of itself instead. Moving from perfection to divinity is the case that "I have learned how." There have been masters that taught you how. The next question is: What do I want?

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Did you know? Every living thing naturally bears itself as God, as life, as the whole sphere entailing joy. Spirit is a nuissance in those who do not cry. Crying is the last way to say "no." Last of all, the human is learning in some cruel and unusual way that every species, especially his own, is already God. This passion is beyond choice. How can you reason with a philanthropist? You have to reason with their money. Every dollar is worth a thought from God... to a philanthropist. How many Earth's are "$" going to create before the coin drops that somebody has to say no to - just kidding - pain!

Human is the most beautiful (sic) form.
    Sanity is beyond pain - yoga is this thesis. Meditation is the only way to sanity. The universe has to breathe this way, in the end.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast