Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Colors of mysticism (the tree of the universe)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Colors of mysticism (the tree of the universe)

Creator-above-cocreator is applicable in that you can ascend through the dimensions. So say if you co-created with author Robert Bruce, you could secretly become the creator above that - it's not control it's thought levels, which are acts, technically.

Yes, it's a good point that symbols are the universe while colours are the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Creator: Grace
    Creator: Will
    I meant actually this, when referring to a "Creator" duplication (not a Co-creator).

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Yes, it's a good point that symbols are the universe while colours are the earth.
    The universe contains the earth; I believe it's about heaven...
    Yeah... heaven is abstract concept, idea, or even more (when beyond-mental dimensions are regarded) - beyond form... That's a perfect point out of you (this was not coming from me).

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I meant actually this, when referring to a "Creator" duplication (not a Co-creator).
    Yes, I simply cut-and-pasted it from the hard drive, and neglected to explain. It's a very old paradigm that I came up with 10+ years ago. I can say this: Creating your own spirituality, there is infinite truth in that.

Creator level 5 and creator level 7 - when I came up with this it was deliberately two different planes - is hard to say "i am creator above co-creator now." I think technically level 7 would be called "making," in the religious specific sense. A subtle difference.

The theory that the universe is love is called alchemy; is light is called shamanism. There is a "great work" in shamanism too - being the good society, not some rather dark culture. It does take will.

Care is the choice to rise above; understanding is the evidence of such.

The 8 pathways (levels) to salvation + references to buddhism (the noble eightfold path):

1. Black - spiritual slavery : way of a weakness - Right View (because when you cannot do anything, you need to choose your perspective)
    2. Red - magic : way of power - Right Resolve / Intention (because when you have power, you need to do use it with the right intention)
    3. Orange - shamanism : way of nature (universe) - Right Speech (because when you connect with the universe, you need to learn to communicate with it)
    4. Yellow - astral projection : way of death - Right Conduct (because when you go beyond the living, you need to refrain from the temptations of the astra realm)
    5. Green - healing : way of life - Right Livelihood (because when you choose life, all is a subject to benefit from that choice)
    6. Blue - knowing : way of sage - Right Effort (because when you have knowledge, you have the advantage over all powers)
    7. Indigo - telepathy : way of mystic - Right Mindfulness (because you realize that everything works two-ways)
    8. Violet - alchemy : way of god - Right samadhi (because you realize there is only one way, after all)

Note that this is not a coincidence that the consecutive level is in opposite to the preceding one.

7 control centers / aspects of the universe

Each center controls certain aspect.

1-3: turned outward
    5-7: turned inward
    4: balance

7 corresponds to 1: Magic is a hidden form of Alchemy - transforming outward, gaining inner transformation
    6 corresponds to 2: Shamanism is a hidden form of Telepathy: communicating outward in order to gain inner communication
    5 corresponds to 3: Astral travel is a hidden form of Knowing: exploring outward in order to gain inner exploration
    4 is central / balanced aspect: Healing

Personal tools for gaining higher levels:

Magic: gain power to break the chains of slavery of weakness
    Shamanism: communicate to regain harmony and peace after the power disturbance
    Astral travel: explore to gain the idea of the living
    Healing: heal to overcome the death
    Knowing: gain understanding to overcome dependence
    Telepathy: gain perception to disolve the illusion of knowledge
    Alchemy: transform to gain the power of all the other assets

Qabbalah / Ankh reference:
    Heaven: 7 aspects above (circle), Earth: 4 ways of slaves below (cross).

Qabbalah tree correspondences: