Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sex

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    How to Dream of Sex:

1. know your maker - he/she is perfectly confident
    2. know what you want - love itself or everything human
    3. know why - because i can

Ultimatumly, everyone who is honest can be recognised as happy - Yes, you...
    Honesty is default, in the sense that, well, you are who you are. Being what you are, being in a role serves everyone. The difference I pick between infinite what and limited what, for the picture, Antares, is inspiration... I think you know this as well as I do, that love knows no bounds... What I call it to recognise the personal bounds and remember inspiration, is to "complete the level" - like in a game of Super Mario. Essentially, it could be found that your adventure only extends to the next "beautiful thing" once you are way super.

The recipe for super? Purity of purpose: Alchemy or no alchemy, with sex in mind...

VITRIOL
    olyris

Sex is evolution, meanwhile the mind, is the permanent truth of boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris
    The expression, "what is it?"
    The explanation, "beauty."
    Or like I am evil. bye
    Quote Originally Posted by olyris
    Sex is money or ransom, well, if you do not respect the truth...

edit: Me, I think it is for fun.
    Knowledge does indeed boil down to the question of Sex vs Evil ultimately. Great wants predicate an evil that knows you in the mirror that is reality; sex is default in that. Sex is the only in terms of moving beyond and letting go of evil. It is not that sex is made to serve good (though it is), it is that... evil is asexual, and presumes the answer is "no."

Now, in terms of communicating this metaphysical understanding, ie evil is no to sex, there can only be One. Its not that you should just kill your wife, or never go near the opposite gender in the first place. You do have a thing called your spirituality, and it is gonna be alone !

"Yes."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3