Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities

Tim Brewer Guest

The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities

Hello,

My name is Tim Brewer, I am an introvert, I would rather be playing pool right now, instead of posting this topic, but I can't because of these thoughts that I had, that told me that they want to communicate, and I took it to be out of body afterlife people, speaking to me through my thoughts. I once had an OBE, and I believe the experience to be real.

I have been posting on other sites, trying to get better at explaing my topic, but it is always a work in progress. People on some of these other sites, can really get mean.

I guess what I am saying is, can we work together under this topic, and finally come up with a plan to make it possible to communicate with future out of body people in a way that can be measured.

Please feel free to reply.

Thank you,
    Tim

Hi Tim. Well it is certainly possible for people to work something out. There are views & experiences here across a wide range, so you'll find all kinds of information to work with.

Not sure what you mean by future out of body people... are you talking about being able to this in the future or that you wish to communicate with people of the future.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Blog Entries
    Or astral projectors in the future? Monroe did it according to his writings, if I remember correctly. The 'measurably' is the tricky part. Some people don't accept validations as evidence, so...
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Tempestinateapot Guest
    I think he means people that have physically died and are now in the spirit world.

People who speak with the "dead" are often called "mediums". There are a large number of people who can do this, and some very famous ones, such as John Edward (http://www.johnedward.net/) and James Van Praagh (http://www.vanpraagh.com/). I don't know what you mean by measure, but there has been some corroberation with these mediums giving people information that could only have come from dead relatives. Parapsychologists have developed ways to try to determine if there is spirit activity in certain locations. But, nothing has been discovered that is uncontested evidence for life after death. So, the "measurements" done by parapsychologists are usually scorned by contemporary scientists.

It is one of Robert's greatest desires to do research to once and for all prove that there is life after death. And, to prove that out of body experiences are real.

artdragondream Guest
    There have been many experiments concerning Consciousness and time travel. One of the most noteworthy is an experiment where a doctor wished to DISPROVE holistic healing. What he did was take a large number of people with one form of physical ailment or another and had a group of people pray or meditate or concentrate in what ever way they could on healing half of these people. The only thing is he had these people do this several years after the group of people were chosen. Shortly before the experiment took place he had the names chosen randomly by a third party. Once The experiment was over he compared the names that were chosen to be healed and compared it to how long, several years ago, it took for them to recover from there ailments. He discovered that the ones who had been chosen in the list recovered measurably faster than the ones who had not been on the list.

So not only are we capable of healing others with our minds but we can also affect the past.

As far as i can tell the mind or spirit is something that exists in a place beyond time. There are also a great number of stories of people going back in time while in OBE. Even going forward in time. These things are extensively documented. and I think should be researched and experimented with. If this ability to affect the past or predict the future is inherently part of our very being than not only can we do this but it should be our responsibility to do this in order to create a world we wish for. This could be one of the greatest tools for peace.

Tim Brewer Guest
    Thank you Journyman161, Cftraveler, Tempestinateapot, and Artdragondream.

In 2005 I had these thoughts that told me that they wanted to communicate with humans , I took it to be out of body afterlife people, and I really based that on my past OBE, and the fact that if it was possible, this would be the area that could be measured.

One of the biggest thing I took away from my OBE, was the fact that I was having regular thoughts, just like I did while I was alive.

Also in 2005 a company called Cyberkinetics, came out with this machine called BrainGate. This machine makes it possible for humans to opperate different machines and computers with their thoughts only.

Please fill free to check out BrainGate on the Internet.

If you want to know more about me, just look up the name of my topic on the Internet. I have been going to different sites, trying to get better at explaining my theory, on how we can communicate with future OBE afterlife people, if there is such a thing.

Here is a quick break down of my theory.

If out of body people are really leaving their body while having this experience, and they are still having regular thoughts, and now we have a machine that can communicate with thoughts, then we need to explore this more, because if scientist are correct, that energy can not be made, destroyed, it can only change form, then it might be possible that OBE's that humans have, are just clues to what afterlife are experiencing everyday. I guess the best example I can give of that would be a wet dream. It came unexpectly, nobody talks about it, but later in life it played such an important role.

I believe if one of the patients using the BrainGate machine right now, would volinteer to help do research in this possibility, then in the event that they died of natural causes, we would ask them to try and float over to a modified sensor that would be connected to a BrainGate machine, that would be on 24/7, waiting for that patients help in making the opportunity a possibility.
    This patient will be able to have e-mail, just like they are doing now, they will be able to enter in their own password, and everthing can be measured on the BrainGate computer. I would think this would make Robert happy, because this is the type of research to once and for all prove that there is life after death. And, to prove that out of body experiences are real.

P.S. Does this site have spell check, and if it does, where do I find it?

Thank you,
    Tim

Interesting idea...

Not sure if the site has any spell check but if you download & use Firefox, you get one with it. You also get a swag of other goodies that are improvements on what IE offers.

Tempestinateapot Guest
    No spell check. But, we are getting a forum upgrade soon, and that might be one of the bonuses.

artdragondream Guest
    Your theory is interesting but I don't think it will work. I really would suggest reading Robert Bruce's book Astral Dynamics, if you have not already, To better understand what an OBE is and how it works. Ive looked up the information on the BrainGate and it looks like what they are doing is placing a small chip on the surface of the brain that detects certain neural impulses. So far they have only gotten as fare as being able to move a mouse on a computer screen. BrainGate really is NOT the right kind of thing for what you are trying to do. The only thing you can do in terms of technology is use an EEG machine that measures brain activity. Even then all you will pick up is a dramatic fluctuation in brain activity when the person is about to leave the body and then nothing after they have left. That information cant really tell you much.

What people are doing right now to prove these Out of Body experiences are real is they are conducting experiments where they have the volunteer leave there body and travel to a designated location where they will observe what has been placed there then come back and report what they observed. This test has been done many times and Robert Bruce himself has performed this many times as well.

So i'm sorry but the use of technology in conjunction with Out of Body, the way you are wanting, really is not possible.

~Scott

The USSR has technology that records thought energy & stores it - they have been able to use the energy to later perform tasks. See Amplified Mind Power

Maybe astral beings could 'influence' such devices?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast