Thank you Journyman161, Cftraveler, Tempestinateapot, and Artdragondream.

In 2005 I had these thoughts that told me that they wanted to communicate with humans , I took it to be out of body afterlife people, and I really based that on my past OBE, and the fact that if it was possible, this would be the area that could be measured.

One of the biggest thing I took away from my OBE, was the fact that I was having regular thoughts, just like I did while I was alive.

Also in 2005 a company called Cyberkinetics, came out with this machine called BrainGate. This machine makes it possible for humans to opperate different machines and computers with their thoughts only.

Please fill free to check out BrainGate on the Internet.

If you want to know more about me, just look up the name of my topic on the Internet. I have been going to different sites, trying to get better at explaining my theory, on how we can communicate with future OBE afterlife people, if there is such a thing.

Here is a quick break down of my theory.

If out of body people are really leaving their body while having this experience, and they are still having regular thoughts, and now we have a machine that can communicate with thoughts, then we need to explore this more, because if scientist are correct, that energy can not be made, destroyed, it can only change form, then it might be possible that OBE's that humans have, are just clues to what afterlife are experiencing everyday. I guess the best example I can give of that would be a wet dream. It came unexpectly, nobody talks about it, but later in life it played such an important role.

I believe if one of the patients using the BrainGate machine right now, would volinteer to help do research in this possibility, then in the event that they died of natural causes, we would ask them to try and float over to a modified sensor that would be connected to a BrainGate machine, that would be on 24/7, waiting for that patients help in making the opportunity a possibility.
This patient will be able to have e-mail, just like they are doing now, they will be able to enter in their own password, and everthing can be measured on the BrainGate computer. I would think this would make Robert happy, because this is the type of research to once and for all prove that there is life after death. And, to prove that out of body experiences are real.

P.S. Does this site have spell check, and if it does, where do I find it?

Thank you,
Tim