Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities

Tim Brewer Guest
    Thank you for your input ArtDragondream, but you might want to check in to BrainGate some more. They are able to play video games, send and recieve e-mails, and even opperate different type of machines.

If you get the time, and you are really interested in being a part of something that could make this a reality, then by all means, check out this topic on other sites as well, because there is a wealth of information alredy out there on this topic, and we have not even got started yet.

Thomas Edison believed this was possible, but he would not build anything if he did not think he could sell it, and you are more than glad to research why he thought like this, it had something to do with his first invention.

I have always loved to analyze, and my brain is very good at taking me out of pain and into pleasure, so my new healthy goal is to take that as far as I can with this topic.

Thank you,
    Tim

artdragondream Guest
    When Someone leaves there body they are not truly separating there conchiousness from there body. Whats happening is your body has created an energy COPY of itself. This copy is essentially another you with all your memories, personality and conchiousness. What you are experiencing while out of body is completely separate from whats going on with your sleeping body. You could be going off and flying to astonishing places while out of body. But these machines attached to your physical body would only read the impulses of a normal sleeping mind. I don't see how it would work.

What exactly do you hope this technology will do? How will it work?

I think he's referring more to the possibility that the OoB being could influence a physical machine if it was sensitive enough. I haven't looked at the brinagate stuff, but if it involves implants into a body, it wouldn't do it unless the OoB dude could somehow enter the body. However psionics devices could fit the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by totse.com
    ]from http://www.totse.com/en/fringe/dreams_a ... ckbox.html
    Radionic devices and sources :1,76
    MAGIC: IN A BLACK BOX!
    Reprinted by permission of Lor'D Industries Ltd.

A mysterious looking device occupied the center of the big research lab
    just outside of Oxford, England. George de LaWarr, head of the huge
    laboratory complex, and several technicians were busily making last minute
    adjustments to some of the dials that covered the apparatus. With a final
    nod of approval, Dr. de La Warr inserted a piece of ordinary photographic
    film into an opening in the device and after a few moments, removed a
    picture of his wife and himself on their wedding day.....30 years before!

Shortly after that, in the Cumberland Valley, a scientist from the
    Pennsylvania Farm Bureau put a photo of an insect-infested field into a
    similar device along with a tiny amount of insecticide. Forty-eight hours
    later, the insects in the infested field...many miles away...were all dead!

The device these people were using was a psionic or radionic "Black
    Box", and it's either the miracle of the century or the greatest ripoff
    since P.T.Barnum. The FDA and AMA claim it has no value. Of course, that's
    what they said about Laetril, too.

Personally, after seeing how much has been accomplished through psionics
    by so many hundreds of people over the past 30 years, I'm convinced it
    works! It's just that there are so many ways to apply this discovery that
    it sounds just too good to be true. For example, the fruit grower in the
    midwest, who used psionics in the past to fertilize and immunize her
    orchards, reports huge success for very little cost and effort but not
    without some dangers. Last year it seems she was in a hurry and put a
    whole batch of "tree photos" into the device at one time, instead of
    individually. By doing so she inadvertently changed the genetic structure
    of the trees, and they all began bearing wild mutations of fruit! She lost a
    good portion of her orchard.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Tim Brewer Guest
    Journeyman161,

that Psionics sounds interesting, I have never heard of that before. I look forward to reading more about it.

Dear ArtDragonDream,

I believe there are different types of OBE's as there are dreams, but the OBE I am talking about is one energy, and it can leave your body just as easily, as it entered and help create your body years ago from a sperm; now if you can imagine how little this energy was then, and how it is still the same size, but instead of being just a blank disk back then except for the DNA that came along with it. Now it is programmed with all your life experiences, free to ride around in our nuetral static electricity field we call air, or that crazy magnetic invisible field that is all around us. I would be willing to believe that there could be no way for afterlife if air was just air, but it is not, and that is where energy thought goes, so once you get there, it ain't like we have any plans to contact you, or you made any plans to contact us.
    We still limit our thinking on this matter, most people don't believe it, so that must make it true.

Scientist have already proven that energy can not be made, destroyed, it can only change form, and with the right plan, we can over come any obstacles along the way, because we really do have science with us, they actually do support the possibility, just by saying that energy can not be destroyed.

Thomas edison believed he could build a light bulb, other did not believe he could, he tried this and he tried that, he found about a 1,000 things that would not work, but he knew he only had to find one that would work.

That is the type of mind set that we must have, don't worry about what this person said, or that person said, or bring up a wall that is not even close to where we are at with this whole topic anyway, just make a decission to entertain the possibility now, and then if you listen, your thought s will help you along the way.

Most people comfort thoughts right now like being on the it can't ever happen side of the fence, even though scientist say, that they can't prove it is not possible. I don't know about you, but I like our odds.

Now the reason that they put a device sensor next to their scalp, is to get a better signal, when you are out of your body, your signal should actually be stronger, but this will be the time that the out of body trained afterlife patient will have to come in contact with the different sensors we put in place for them.

Our goal at some point is to give each and every person the opportunity, to select this as a option, if they elect to get training for this type of a experience, then our next task is to put the best device in place with every different type of sensor we can dream up, until we find the right one. The out of body potential afterlife person, will be responsible to seeing if they can make it work from their end, just like you know how to use a joystick, so too must you have to learn how to use your thought joy stick, because if I am right, out of body afterlife, can not talk or hear, but they can think, and that is where we must focus.

I do not think people understand what all has to take place to make this a reality. This type of communication, is a process of everybody working together on a back up plan, that might just work over a focused amount of time. As a society, we have always been good at focusing on a problem and making it go away, except with this topic.

Unfortunately, here in the United States now, if a new
    discovery doesn't first meet standard theory, it isn't even given a test,
    on the assumption that it can't possibly work. Maybe that is why Edison decided to get his own place, just like the Wright Brothers, and so on.

I was once told by two powerful people years ago, "either you know or you don't know, assume only makes an ass out of u and me."

To answer your second question is hard, because of how it will all play out in so many different mind maps, and each one of these mind maps can grow in the pie that protects it, just look at all the advacements in so many different fields now. The books that will be written just about how it will play out, will make War and Peace look like a magazine.

I don't think making it work is the problem, it's getting people to see it, touch it, and feel it in a positive manner, that is the problem.

We first have to over come this type of change, over come our false belief's and fears about this topic, before we even begin to worry about making it happen. Our thoughts are all different, I have no fears with this topic, because I know as a society, that we will want to put curtain guide lines in place to protect people's rights and privacies, with regards to what type of future communication will be allowed to take place to begin with, but like I said before, I have no fears with this topic, but others do and we must respect them, talk about them, and explain all their different options to the newest time share text communication ever discovered in our life time.

The Goverment will give complete amnesty to every living person at some point and time, or this possibility will never take place.
    there will be policies and procedures set in place, some afterlife, who do not follow these rules, could have their communication privledges taking away from them as well. the time will fit the documented crime.

This type of communication will be between human to afterlife, or afterlife to afterlife.

Private companies will be providing this service in the future, allowing afterlife time share slots on the machine at first, so all parties will have to be on their best behavior, or they will get a lot of quiet time outs.

So they will do different type of careers in the afterlife, over the Internet, with private sector companies that will be using their services for all type of activities, such as being on the board of some college or company, baby sitting all type of situations, protecting our borders, our universe, protecting our troops, helping in rescue situations, maybe even doing it at the speed of light, but that is only a speculation at this time.

Crime will be lower
    Abortions will be lower
    Your way of life will be better, because your ability to work in a career field that you choose will be longer. One of the biggest fears that a person has when they get ready to die is, that there family is well taken care of, and in this situation, the possibilities of that would be very high as well. your whole family tree could be working in the afterlife, sending you money through their Pay Pal.

It might become second nature in the future to be interacting with somebody on a post, that might be an afterlife thought. Don't expect to see them in a chat room, but a post like this, where they have all day to reply, will not be that hard for them at first.

Just keep in mind that all this will play out over a very long time.

Thank you for reading my some of my thoughts today,
    Tim

artdragondream Guest
    Well Tim... From what i could understand you have some idealistic ideas but its all so jumbled up its very hard to understand what your trying to say.

Are you wanting to create a Forum for the dead? A device where spirits can sent text messages to us?

Athelstone Guest
    Tim, have a look into "Instrumental Transcommunication" (ITC) as it seems to be relevant to what you are trying to do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrument ... munication
    http://www.worlditc.org/

I'm not sure it will be as mainstream as you're proposing. One problem is that you seem to be assuming that this is the best of all possible worlds & so the afterlife will actually be interested in returning to a position of interaction with it.

There is also the issue of a device that can let beings from 'beyond' interact with this solid, slow-vibration universe - we already have one & it's called the human body.

Leaving that aside, how do you bar an entity who has no direct connection with the physical realm from interacting with your devices? If something physical is going to control them, then they necessarily need to be a part of the physical universe. So far, this does not seem to be the case.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Tim Brewer Guest
    Dear artdragondream,

You are correct, a forum for potential handicapped out of body afterlife people. A place where they can go, and do what they want to do, just like you and I can go where we want to go, and do what we want to do.

Calling it a forum like you did artdragondream, was a great way of explaining it.

Thank you,
    Tim

Tim Brewer Guest
    Dear journyman161,

You are correct, if it is not explained correctly.

Like it or not, but this topic is a product, and to get people focused on the product correctly, there has to be something in it for them.

I believe that something is the same thing that gets people to buy cell phones. People could justify buying a cell phone when they first came out, because they knew if they ever got in a position where they might be in harms way, they could dial 911, even if they did not have cell phone contract. This is having a good back up plan, a common sence approach to a possibility. Would it not be in our best interest to have such a possibility, as a back up plan for now, if nothing else.

Thank you,
    Tim

Tim Brewer Guest
    Dear Athelstone,

Thank you for that information, and I will get back to you on that after I read more about them. Everybody on this site has been very helpful; am I in utopia or what?

Thank you,
    Tim

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast