Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities

artdragondream Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Brewer
    Dear artdragondream,

You are correct, a forum for potential handicapped out of body afterlife people. A place where they can go, and do what they want to do, just like you and I can go where we want to go, and do what we want to do.

Calling it a forum like you did artdragondream, was a great way of explaining it.

Thank you,
    Tim
    Well for one, these things you call "Out of body afterlife people" are spirits, souls even ghost if you prefer. And in no way are they "handicapped".

When you exist in spirit, or after you have died, you are an UNLIMITED being. You can literally be, do, or have whatever your mind can think of. You are in a way creating your own heaven. The only limitations you have are the ones you place on yourself through limited understanding and fear. These people are fully capable of communicating with us if they truly wish to and they do quite regularly through our dreams, guiding us intuitively, even manifesting as ghosts if the need arises. Although it is rare. You see, when we die (which is simply a form of transformation into another form of existence) we eventually gain a greater level of understanding and come to realise that there really is no need to communicate with the living the way you wish to do because they know what life truly is. And in most cases it would be harmful to your spiritual development if they did.

The biggest reason that spirits can not contact us is not because they do not have the capability to do so. It is that we have forgotten how to see and hear them. It has gotten to the point where we inadvertently teach our children that communication with spirit is not possible and in some cases it is wrong to do so. Some people call it evil. This is just a form of ignorance that has been taught over many generations.

Have you ever seen a baby waving his hands and laughing at empty space, as if the baby were playing with something you could not see? Its highly possible they were playing with a friendly spirit. Babies have the ability to see and hear these things but when they grow up they lose that ability for some reason. So do pets like cats and dogs.

We all have this astonishing ability sleeping inside of us. If we really want to communicate with spirit we simply need to wake up this part of ourselves and it will be as if the dead live again.

Good luck

~Scott

Tim Brewer Guest
    I like the name scott better than artdragondream.

I agree with you, but taking this topic on the road to other sites, are tough, they do not precieve it as you and I might, they feel they are loosing something when they can not actually speak, eat, have sex, communicate as they were able to do in the past, to them this is a handicap. Communicating with them has it's handicap's. It can not be done with vibrations from a mouth or ear piece. It must be done by all that communication of solutions we get while we are a sleep. I have been willing to listen for it naturally, and that is also why I continue to explore it now. I am nobody special on the surface, I have no special qualities, other than listening to my thoughts like any other natural introvert would do.

Thank you,
    Tim

artdragondream Guest
    they do not perceive it as you and I might, they feel they are loosing something when they can not actually speak, eat, have sex, communicate as they were able to do in the past, to them this is a handicap.
    I beg to differ. How do you know that a spirit cant speak, eat, have sex, or communicate? Like I said a spirit is an unlimited being. They can experience all those things and to an even greater level than we can. In the astral or heavenly realms there is no such thing as handicaps. Except maybe in golf.

Tim Brewer Guest
    Because of my limited experience while having an out of body experience.

I believe if we are going to have success with this topic, we need to keep it as simple as my limited experience was, then build off of that. prepare for the worst up front, and then see how it plays out on the back end.

If afterlife do want to talk mentally to us, then as a human, it is our responsibility to give them the best opportunities we can humanly provide, since we do control the physical world of building things.

Thank you,
    Timl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by artdragondream
    they do not perceive it as you and I might, they feel they are loosing something when they can not actually speak, eat, have sex, communicate as they were able to do in the past, to them this is a handicap.
    I beg to differ. How do you know that a spirit cant speak, eat, have sex, or communicate? Like I said a spirit is an unlimited being. They can experience all those things and to an even greater level than we can. In the astral or heavenly realms there is no such thing as handicaps. Except maybe in golf.
    A spirit does not have a material body- therefore it doesn't experience the way we do. Other very successful projector, Monroe for example (and I think Robert also saw this, but I'm not sure about that) ran into a locale where there were disembodied spirits that were recently dead, trying to have sex but not able to seal the deal- relegating themselves to an unpleasant 'stuck' condition, unable to 'unfocus' from the task at 'hand'. Some of us astral travelers have tried to have astral sex (when I was new at control) and had bad consequences of it- not only did it not work (I had no physical body) but I attracted all kinds of unpleasant entities that wouldn't leave me alone for months to come.

The moral of this? It's not really about 'the ability' to do something, it is about the consciousness one is in when investigating the astral.
    Back to the language thing: Most known psychics and some projectors indicate that most spirits communicate by putting pictures in the reader's head- showing that the type of consciousness we're talking about is more similar to what we call the subconscious. So communication happens- it's just not the same as the verbalization we're so used to.

So I wouldn't describe being disembodied as 'losing anything'- just 'becoming different'.
    BTW have you heard about the Spiricom?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Tempestinateapot Guest
    I may not be understanding Tim's ideas correctly, but from what's been said, a few things have occured to me. When a living human, or a physically dead human is "out of body" they can cause a physical, material action using psychokenesis. So, they can affect any kind of instrumentation in any way they want, depending on their level of ability. Even a living person in their body can affect things using PK. That's why research is sometimes hard to interpret, because of the "observer effect". Meaning that the person doing the testing may be skewing the results psychically without realizing it to make it have the result they want. So, any kind of communication you get may be suspect.

You don't know how "correct" the info is for several reasons. The difficulties of getting information through in a pure forum are staggering. Even the best known psychics mix up information and get it wrong because of their personal, human filters. You also can never be sure exactly who is sending the information. If it's a lower entity, the info could be twisted and lies. If it's a "higher" entity, the difficulties they have getting info through are even harder. They have to lower their vibration to actually be heard or sensed, because they are living in a different form, or plane, or consciousness...whatever you want to call it. In any event, they are psychically very different from those still close to the earth plane.

Another problem I can see is that the number of spirits who have moved past physical life that are still interested in it are few. If you talk to any medium who has a good track record, they will tell you that after about a year (human time), most of those who have crossed over just aren't really that interested in communicating. They have new things to learn and do, and physical life becomes just a memory. It would be like a 60 year old adult wanting to talk in baby talk with a toddler. It's fun for awhile, but gets old really fast. At some point, you yearn for adult communication. Ask any mother who is at home full time with her baby. Most are starved for adult conversation.

Regardless of all the above, I think it would be really interesting to come up with a device that allowed spirit communication to come through easily. Because it seems so difficult to do, I wonder if the so called coming shift in human consciousness is going to occur before a mechanical device could be created that worked. That kind of shift would render a mechanical device obsolete.

Tim Brewer Guest
    Dear CFTraveler, you bring up a lot of good points as well.

(and I think Robert also saw this, but I'm not sure about that)

Who is this Robert that you all talk about so much?

Some of us astral travelers have tried to have astral sex (when I was new at control) and had bad consequences of it- not only did it not work (I had no physical body) but I attracted all kinds of unpleasant entities that wouldn't leave me alone for months to come.

I once watched a show about this preacher in Cincinnati, Ohio, who said he was in another country, had an out of body experience, but felt the experience was bad, because he felt as though something was biting on him or something, maybe they were trying to have sex with him as well, but regardless of what they were trying to do, they probally can't destroy energy, as sciencetist say, but it is also the first connection that I have seen on this topic so far, he had the same type of experience that you had, that is very interesting to me. It's factual, but precieved diferently by two different people. You went there with the intent to do one thing, have out of body sex, but you felt they were trying to return the favor.
    why did you feel that way?

Then this preacher, falls on health problems out side his comfort zone in another country, is thrown into an OBE, that is also out of his comfort zone, and sees the experience totally different. The paradigmn of our own experiences, creating our own reality to a different situation. I wonder what the other spirit intention really was.

Back to the language thing: Most known psychics and some projectors indicate that most spirits communicate by putting pictures in the reader's head- showing that the type of consciousness we're talking about is more similar to what we call the subconscious.

This too, also makes better sence to me as well. Even if I wanted to think words or numbers to you, it will still have to happen in my right brain, because that is where I actually do that at. The right side of my energy, regardless how small or large it is.

A while back, I come to realize a lot of this information, long before I could confirm it, or know it from any other resorce, other than my right side of my brain, so it would of had to of come from a different possibility.

I'm sorry if I am rambeling, but you also bring up something else I have been thinking about.

Example, When I ask myself to produce pictures of faces through out my thoughts, it produces these right brain images, but I never seamto want to focus on it for long, and that might be lazyness on my part, or maybe it is harder to ask for something from your left brain, to your right brain, or maybe the right brain, will not do that, with out taking things out of the left brain matrix, proving something as well, that also can be investigated more.

So I wouldn't describe being disembodied as 'losing anything'- just 'becoming different'.

I'm sorry if I worded something wrong about the word handicap, when I think of using the word handicap, I use it as a way of measuring.

What if every measuring tool we know, all worked on everything the same way, giving the same results, then that would be one fancy little measuring device. I can not spell as good as I like at this point in my life, I am a very slow typer, my graamer is not much better, and I am in a rut, when it comes to given good examples on what I am trying to say.

At this snap shot in our life life time line, these are just a few of my own personal handycaps. The good thing about my handicaps, is that it gives you and me the ability to measure them, just like we will have to do with this topic as well. We need these handicaps, to help measure this topic more closely. we will never get to where we need to be, by thinking from our emotional right brain. We have to use the right brain a lot while we explore different paradigmns, but we also have to keep the topic moving the right direction as well, with out right brain drama for now. there is a time and place for everything, and everything takes it's allotted amount of time, and while we are speaking about that, I see something else that i feel good about.
    They say on average that we have 40.000 thoughts a day, and if they are right or wrong on that number does not matter, because it is only a average, but it is also an end result measuring tool, by saying, nomatter how many thoughts you have today, it can only be so many, because there is only so much time in a day, and that is the end result to what ever number that might be. For usnow, that means we have increased that number, because we all are focused on this topic, so it's probabilities for success at a quicker time frame, is much closer, than if anyone of us tried to do it alone. I am an introvert by nature, but I do understand the advantages of synergizing with other people experiences. So to make a long story short, I don't know about you, but I am in to this positive possibility, and I hope you are as well.
    Here is a new way I have been thinking about one part of afterlife.
    Comparing it to a new fish from a store, that is still in it's plastic bag, it is placed in the new tank, while the two waters get up to tempiture. It see's
    what is going on in the new tank, and it still see'e the old tank; where is family is from as well. When everything is at the right tempiture, the fish is released. I believe my electrical energy is already at room tempiture to all other electrical energy, except mine is controlled by me, which would give it dominance of that type of static electricity life style.
    It would be the equivlent of you playing in a plastic ball fun place, except you have the ability to create friction, and move freely in a plane that is equal to me, except inmy ability to feed off of them by being in the moment in a positive or negitive way, and I do not know which one you would need more of in that situation, or if you actually need either.

The only reason I could precieve why somebody who said right before they died, that they wished they could stay longer to help make sure the family is well taken care of, would stop finding a interest in communicating back with us, is that they dont think they know how to do it, just like I didn't, until BrainGate came along, and we can talk about that later.

This is not the story I want to see played out, like I see everyday. people telling us how to live, because they think they are left brain right. Just like the scooba diver found in a forest fire, because he was diving out in the ocean, and a water plane scooped him up, out of the ocean and dropped him on a forrest fire. This is the type of bad communication we have been having in life for way to long, but now we have a chance to talk about it, and make better decissions, because at some point, people with bad life styles, about 50% in america they say, will continue to increase that number, until these same unhealty lifestyle voters like me, will change our of life as we now it, and I only hope when that time comes about this topic, that they have the best information available at that time.

I believe most of them live this type of life style because of the wound of topic like this one. I believe until we figure out this topic, and all it's puzzle, that this wound is only going to get worst.
    You see it everyday in the news, people are willing to kill them self's to false information. This is just a thought.

I will try and find a spell checker in the future, maybe even if I have to write it some place else, and paste it back here.

I also think I will put # signs at the beginning and end of every paragraph I write for a while, to get me in a habit of re-checking it for better quality. Some times I post this type of stuff, just to clear my mind of it, because I try to make it a habbit, not to remember things as much as possible, it helps me to keep my thought smoving into different mind maps faster, the natural way.

The rest of the time, I try and stay focused on the moment of truth as much as possible, depending on it's A list to me at the time.

Thank you for reading my thoughts,

Tim

Tim Brewer Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempestinateapot
    I may not be understanding Tim's ideas correctly, but from what's been said, a few things have occured to me. When a living human, or a physically dead human is "out of body" they can cause a physical, material action using psychokenesis. So, they can affect any kind of instrumentation in any way they want, depending on their level of ability. Even a living person in their body can affect things using PK. That's why research is sometimes hard to interpret, because of the "observer effect". Meaning that the person doing the testing may be skewing the results psychically without realizing it to make it have the result they want. So, any kind of communication you get may be suspect.

You don't know how "correct" the info is for several reasons. The difficulties of getting information through in a pure forum are staggering. Even the best known psychics mix up information and get it wrong because of their personal, human filters. You also can never be sure exactly who is sending the information. If it's a lower entity, the info could be twisted and lies. If it's a "higher" entity, the difficulties they have getting info through are even harder. They have to lower their vibration to actually be heard or sensed, because they are living in a different form, or plane, or consciousness...whatever you want to call it. In any event, they are psychically very different from those still close to the earth plane.

I believe that might be the advantage of BrainGate, by taking it in baby steps, and just asking them to duplicate their password for now, and take it from their.

Another problem I can see is that the number of spirits who have moved past physical life that are still interested in it are few. If you talk to any medium who has a good track record, they will tell you that after about a year (human time), most of those who have crossed over just aren't really that interested in communicating. They have new things to learn and do, and physical life becomes just a memory. It would be like a 60 year old adult wanting to talk in baby talk with a toddler. It's fun for awhile, but gets old really fast. At some point, you yearn for adult communication. Ask any mother who is at home full time with her baby. Most are starved for adult conversation.

I wonder it that is the problem, or the lack of good communication.

Most humans do not like to assume, and I would think out of body afterlife, would feel the same way. It's got to be a good deal for all parties involved. I have no problem with them starting different life styles, but I would still have to believe, that given a chance to see better communication possibilities, exspecially ones that can be measured, like their own forum, could prove very useful to them as well.

Regardless of all the above, I think it would be really interesting to come up with a device that allowed spirit communication to come through easily. Because it seems so difficult to do, I wonder if the so called coming shift in human consciousness is going to occur before a mechanical device could be created that worked. That kind of shift would render a mechanical device obsolete.
    Please explain this coming shift thing to me more, I not 100% sure what that is about.

Thank you,
    Tim

Blog Entries
    Please explain this coming shift thing to me more, I not 100% sure what that is about.

Thank you,
    Tim
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=1783

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8023

and, http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=4559
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Tim Brewer Guest
    Thank you CFTraveler,

I now understand,

Tim

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast