Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities

bluebell Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Brewer

One of the biggest thing I took away from my OBE, was the fact that I was having regular thoughts, just like I did while I was alive.
    Hello Tim. I´m new here. Was taking a walk around the forums and came up with this sentence of yours (from the second post in the topic) that strikes me so much.

If you still around this place, could you please explain if you mean that you are not alive now? Or is this one of those thougths that come to you from people who are dead? I think I am maybe missing something here. although I`ve gone through the messages in this section back and forth ...

Thanks.

Tim Brewer Guest
    Yes I am alive, and yes I had an inner thought that wants us to communicate with them in a way that can be measured.

I hope you enjoy what this site has to offer.

bluebell Guest

Thanks

Ok. Thanky you for your answer.

If I get it right, you already have the technology to do it, right? And on the other hand you have the out-of-body people wanting to communicate. Couldn´t there be a way to explain to them (the people who talk to you and want this to be done) how to connect to the machine instead of waiting for people to die?

Another question, how do you make the difference between your own thoughts and those that come from other's minds?

I'll have a look at this pages where you talk of this machine. It´s interesting although there are already many people who can talk to dead people without needing technology.

Also my own experience is that when people do not want to see something they don´t see it even if it is obvious. What I mean is that no matter how many scientific proofs you may find, if people don´t want to know they will ignore this information. Personally I do not see the point of trying to convince others of anything. If the people who talk to you are asking for it, maybe they have their own reasons for it.

On the other hand, I doubt that scientific community would accept proofs unless they come from whithin the scientific community itself.

Good luck anyway.

bluebell Guest

Brain Gate

Hello again. I have read about his machine the Brain Gate, but if I have understood how it works, it needs a physical brain to work!

Dead people do not have a brain, which does not mean they cannot think. But they cannot emit waves in the way our thinking brains do !!

You first need to find out the features of dead people's signals (in terms of physics such as wavelength / frequency and power - if they are waves, which we do not know) to make the right sensor that may receive them. You are also assuming that the energy of dead people's toughts is electromagnetic energy ...

I mean, it is complicated enough to try to measure living people's signals ... Some years ago I wanted to design a system to measure autonomous nervous system signals and connect the sensors to a computer to get a map of it so it could be used for diagnosis as well as for following patients treatments. Got in touch with neurologists and said that it was not possible. I finally gave up. What is measurable now in living people are things like temprerature changes and some electrical properties of the skin that have been scientifically related to mental states.

I do not really see how you want to do this ...

Have you asked the dead people for help on how to do it?

Another suggestion is you have a look at what tibetan people know about what happens after death. Only tibetan texts are a bit criptical, that's true ...These people (I mean the ones who really know and have practiced) know a lot of things about beings with other types of bodies and the death process. Maybe you can try reading a good commentary of the tibetan book of the dead.

Have a nice and happy day

Tim Brewer Guest
    Dear Bluebell,

Where have you been all my life?

You ask some good questions, and you seam to know a lot about the topic.

I'm sorry I don't have time to answer your questions right now, but hopefully I will have time later this week.

Thank you,
    Tim

bluebell Guest

No hurry

I'll be out for a long week so no hurry.

I'll be happy to hear what your ideas are on how to solve these technical difficulties in your project

Tim Brewer Guest

Re: Brain Gate

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell
    Hello again. I have read about this machine the Brain Gate, but if I have understood how it works, it needs a physical brain to work!
    Why does it need a physical brain to work? So I can paint a better picture, please try and explain how you think it works in the best details you can give, thank you.

[quote:1tdhzfal]Dead people do not have a brain, which does not mean they cannot think. But they cannot emit waves in the way our thinking brains do !!
    I was right in the middle of making a shot in eight ball pool, when I had this voice inside me, that felt communicating with afterlife was possible, and it was my responsibility to do something about it.

I would have to think that this thought picked me for a reason, because I was totally thinking about something else at the time.

How does our brain emit waves?

You first need to find out the features of dead people's signals (in terms of physics such as wavelength / frequency and power - if they are waves, which we do not know) to make the right sensor that may receive them. You are also assuming that the energy of dead people's thoughts is electromagnetic energy ...
    I know it is tied to electromagnetic energy.

I believe your thoughts live inside energy, and energy can not be destroyed. Afterlife lives inside the invisible force.

I believe it is possible to communicate with future out of body afterlife people in a way that can be measured.

I could go on and on about this topic, and I don't know why. I'm a introvert, I don't care for the attention.

I mean, it is complicated enough to try to measure living people's signals ... Some years ago I wanted to design a system to measure autonomous nervous system signals and connect the sensors to a computer to get a map of it so it could be used for diagnosis as well as for following patients treatments. Got in touch with neurologists and said that it was not possible. I finally gave up. What is measurable now in living people are things like temprerature changes and some electrical properties of the skin that have been scientifically related to mental states.

I do not really see how you want to do this ...
    I believe the chances of making my theory a possibility is greater than fifty percent, because of so many different reasons.

Have you asked the dead people for help on how to do it?

Yes, if you think my inner thoughts are connected to them in some way.

All I can do is go to bed at night, and ask my thoughts to answer a problem, then try and pay attention to it in the morning when I wake up. I believe this is training my brain to help me get out of pain and into pleasure with this topic.

Another suggestion is you have a look at what tibetan people know about what happens after death. Only tibetan texts are a bit criptical, that's true ...These people (I mean the ones who really know and have practiced) know a lot of things about beings with other types of bodies and the death process. Maybe you can try reading a good commentary of the tibetan book of the dead.
    Have a nice and happy day[/quote:1tdhzfal]

I believe the more we all think about this possibility, the more likely it will happen.

We have some left brain thinking people, who just can't except a right brain way of thinking about this problem. Too many people getting trained on TV shows like C.S.I.
    There is nothing to be gained by criticizing every possibility, condemning any research for it, or complaining about one thing or another. The left brain needs the right brain just as much as the right brain needs the left brain. It's part of doing things naturally. The only difference is deciding on what side of your brain you want to think. I believe the best way is to let your thought s decide. If I am racking pool balls, I always place the same balls in the same place every time. I do this with my left brain, and I tell my right brain not to take it personal. After that, I try and think in my right brain while I am playing pool, except when my right brain, allows my left brain to follow thru with the shot. At this point, I am in dead stroke, that is a term they use in pool, when you are totally focused on the shot. I believe at that point, the left and right brain, is working so close together that nothing else really matters, and why I would have this thought at that time, is left up to the pool Gods, and they ain't talking in a way that can be measured.

Thank you for listening to me ramble on,

Tim

bluebell Guest
    Hi again. I'm back.

Why does it need a physical brain to work? So I can paint a better picture, please try and explain how you think it works in the best details you can give, thank you.
    It needs a brain b/c as far as I understood how it works, there is a circuit that is connected to some cortex areas, where it picks up the brain signals and sends them to the other circuit that is controlling the mouse etc.

So my question is how the energy thought of dead pepople is going to be able to directly connect to the part of the system that controlls the mouse etc.?

(lets's go one by one question otherwise I get too much information at once; I'm not into this like you are ).

Have a nice and happy day.

Tim Brewer Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebell
    Hi again. I'm back.

It needs a brain b/c as far as I understood how it works, there is a circuit that is connected to some cortex areas, where it picks up the brain signals and sends them to the other circuit that is controlling the mouse etc.

So my question is how the energy thought of dead pepople is going to be able to directly connect to the part of the system that controlls the mouse etc.?

(lets's go one by one question otherwise I get too much information at once; I'm not into this like you are ).

Have a nice and happy day.

Good question bluebell,

Is it easier to measure energy noice inside a scull to energy noice outside the scull.

You do not need to stick your fingers into a light bulb socket to figure that one out.

Thank you,
    Tim

Break it down and it is simple math

Tim Brewer Guest
    In a nut shell, yes

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6