I must apologize as I do see how much I have diverted this thread from the original topic. I posted this quite shortly after having taken the workshop so I was in that "this information is golden and must be shared with everyone!!!" mode... I hoe you can understand that's where I was coming from :p

Needless to say Ill just add these few things about her and then I'll leave it at that, perhaps we can discuss it further through private messages.

She has 20 or so trainers under her who teach worldwide. I don't think she has ever been looking for fame with her work, just to spread what she perceives as truth to spiritual teachings. the main thing she teaches is medical Intuition which she studied under Dr. Norm Sheally and Carolyn Myss, two very credible people in the field. She herself was intuitive and saw spirits from a young age and then after University she began a channelling practice and has been doing that successfully for 24 years.

I am also a student of Robert Bruce and love his teachings and energy work methods. I also practice them. I don't know what you mean about paying her $900 as the course was only $450. Plus she has a half price student price which I was able to pay. (I took both the course you listed earlier this year as well as the Channelling as a Profession just two weekends ago)

I see the difference now between channelling and sitting. I attribute my quick and non specific response to the strange head space I was in after a 3 day workshop that had a lot of processing to do afterwards.

You say you disagree with people charging for money for work that involves connecting with beings of wisdom and channelling information for people. Would you also disagree with people who run a healing practice and make money doing that? (I must say many people who do this barely scrape by unless they have some support from a spouse for example, Lori herself doesn't even own a car)

In my humble opinion I see this work that we all do wether it be healing or channelling or mediumship to be of benefit to other people. It is part of the transformation we are all helping to create in this world which is presently going through change for the better.

If you were to invest a large portion of your time for a certain number of years to developing these abilities wether they be healing, channelling or clairvoyance is it such a crime to ask people for money to help support yourself so you have more time to develop these abilities and then further you abilitie to help other people help themselves, and help others from then on etc etc?

The teachings from spirit is free yes and we should all start at a place of practice where we do readings for free to gain exprience. But like a mechanic who has gone through school or prenticeship to get this free knowledge he must get people to pay him for his work or else he has to work under someone else as his main job and then fix cars on evenings and weekends??? I hope you understand what I am getting at.

If you are in a situation wether it is you are retired or have the support of a spouse or some other means where you have ample time to pursue your interests without having to worry about paying the bills, I could see it as wonderful to be able to help people in the way that you describe.

Regarding the psychic self defense we can save that debate for another time, I am still eploring it myself and as you pointed out I definetly do not have the same experience as Robert or Bill.

Thanks Aunt Clair!