Thread: short OBE-full moon?

chips Guest

short OBE-full moon?

two nights ago we had a full moon, which i was totally unaware of. while trying to go to sleep, i started doing some energy work just incase i'd be lucky enough to achieve anther OBE, i've actually been doing alot of energy work lately. (note at the time of this obe attempt i wasent wearing a shirt) so i started falling asleep, and i suddenly felt small vibrations coursing through my body, and i heard a beeping sound and saw a big flash of light. i then found myself out of body. normally i would have felt very intense and uncomfortable virations and i would have heard a very loud and annoying beeping sound, and everything would just stop and i'd lay awake wondering why i just failed to obe, but i thank my success and smooth exit to my energy work. my astral body was unable to move, (maybe because it didnt have enough energy?)and i noticed that there seemed to be a hole right under my sternum and above my belly button. it actually looked like someone melted it, however it wasent melting or moving in anyway when i focused on it. it didnt have any facial features but it did look like a gargoyle mouth with sharp teeth. i also had a lot of trouble seeing, as things would get dark and light again. i should have tried saying someting like "let there be light!" but i just forgot. i should have also tried summoning more energy from my energy body. my astral body didnt seem to be floating either, it was just laying in bed as if it was my physical body, but i know it wasent my physical body i was seeing because when i blacked out and ended up in my body a few seconds later, my body was turned sideways with a blanket. my astral sight did not show me a blanket on the bed.

i sat up excitedly thinking about what had just happened but i felt like there was something i forgot. i felt like something bad had happened that i couldent remember. i suddenly remembered feeling a negative entity nearby, however this memory wasent coming from my astral body's side, it was coming from my physical/etheric body. i concluded that my astral body must have been pretty close to my physical body while i was projecting, even though i couldent even see my physical body, and my physical/etheric body sensed the presence of my astral body, which gave me the memory of feeling something negative nearby. i also believe that this experience might have had alot to do with the full moon, since there are so many other stories of obe stories coincidentally occuring on a full moon.

Blog Entries
    Hello, chips.

Did you really feel "a negative entity" or an unknown that might seem scary? I possibly had a reentry lately I was 85% aware of from the physical side, but I felt this energetic presence moving towards me - it mostly scared me as unknown, but I could not feel anything "negative" about it. Since I had a mind-split about hearing I actually booked it as reentry and not as scary. So how was your sensation?

Are you sure about this hole? I'm still a bit worried about this possession/attack episode you had. Please make sure through Core Image Work you have not been attached to, okay? Besides, CIW can never hurt, and is a good exercise for the time you need it most. Perhaps you can add a bit of detail about this hole - your feeling about it for example. Could be a chakra attachment - just a theory okay, I'm not out here to scare you, it just sound very unusual.

Take good care,
    Oliver

chips Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hello, chips.

Did you really feel "a negative entity" or an unknown that might seem scary? I possibly had a reentry lately I was 85% aware of from the physical side, but I felt this energetic presence moving towards me - it mostly scared me as unknown, but I could not feel anything "negative" about it. Since I had a mind-split about hearing I actually booked it as reentry and not as scary. So how was your sensation?

Are you sure about this hole? I'm still a bit worried about this possession/attack episode you had. Please make sure through Core Image Work you have not been attached to, okay? Besides, CIW can never hurt, and is a good exercise for the time you need it most. Perhaps you can add a bit of detail about this hole - your feeling about it for example. Could be a chakra attachment - just a theory okay, I'm not out here to scare you, it just sound very unusual.

Take good care,
    Oliver
    hey korpo,
    well, when i've been attacked by negs before, i remember having dreams about bad things happening, and sometimes even seeing bad spirits and other entities in my dreams. and so when i entered my body, i just got this familiar feeling that i had another dream of a neg-induced attack. im hoping that this feeling was not neg-induced, and that its just the natural phenomenon that occurs when the astral body gets too close to the physical/etheric one.

yes, i have wondered if this mouth thingy was possibly a neg. and yes i also think it might be a chakra attachment. if it is a chakra attachment, then it would actually make sense, since lately ive been pretty emotional, and this mouth thing seemed to be on my solar plexus chakra, which is the chakra that deals with emotions. whenever i have a bad experience, or bad dream, i always do core image work, so im hoping to discover a stronger weapon i can use.

something that worries me is that when people normally use astral sight and see a neg attached to someone, its normally a spider, snake, octopus, etc, but these possibly symbolic creatures are always on the outside of the victim, and latched on to them. the "thing" that i saw was not latched on to me, it was a part of me! this brought up an idea that i was pondering a few months ago. i was wondering if strong negs can actually become so strong over a person, that they can actually merge with their very conciousness, or at least merge permanently with their energy body. when this happens, you and the neg become one. the neg's personality traits and your's combine, and there's nothing you can do to banish it, because it is not a parasite anymore, its another aspect of yourself now! i dont mean to jump to conclusions, but its just an idea i want to throw out there, since ive never heard of anyone ever viewing something strange that seemed to be growing from themselves, i just thought i might throw out a small idea or theory i have on what some negs might be able to do. of course im doing extra energy work on the chakra it might have possibly attached itself too. and yes, its possible this is the same neg that possessed me a while ago, or maybe it just weakened me so that other negs can have easier access...i really dont know what to think at this point

Blog Entries
    Hello, chips.

We all perceive things differently. I mean some people do not even consider spiders yucky, far from scary. So I don't think necessarily all spiders seen are negs. A possibility.

About the Core Image Removal. If in doubt do it any day. I have seen at least one poster that said it will become very powerful over time and so much 2nd nature that you can deal with many core images at once. The "choice of weapon" might be part of the solution, as the weapon you use for attacking attachments is part of what you tell your subconscious to do to help you in your fight.

Please take note as well that CIR is not only about negs, but also about dealing with trauma. You have to face down trauma sooner or later, maybe in meditation, and CIR helps with this too, in order to remove trauma and heal up. This is a "bottom-up" thing of long-term personal development, but I think it is a big help in protecting yourself and ensuring spiritual growth.

I am not very knowledgeable about negs, so take what I say with a grain of salt, okay?

With the neg becoming part of what you are - I personally think the neg is exploiting some inner unresolved conflict to attach to you. IMO, this is what CIR is about - removing the attachment, and starting the removing and healing up of the weak spot within you that allowed attaching to you. If you have split a whole part of yourself in the past as a shadow self, and the neg is using this to get a grip on you, I don't think the neg is actually part of you. He is just exploiting a part of your personality you are in conflict with to influence you, and that may feel as if the neg were part of you. At least this is my take on things.

In the end it does not matter that much - the way to go is slowly and continuously deal with your issues, possibly in meditation, or in any other perceivable way, even a therapist might be helpful, or a hypnotherapist, stay openminded and tolerant about yourself, and work at yourself within your capacity. And getting good at things like CIR as well. It is hard to say from our current vantage point what actually a neg is, what our "personality" is, or our reality at large. The only thing that seems half-way sure is that there is something that needs dealing with, and as Tempest so often says, the worst about it is the fear that scares us from dealing with it.

Be careful and determined, apply commonsense and confidence, and I think you will slowly get rid of anything bothering you. This is most of what we can do in our personal development, IMO, and it can pick up quite a momentum over time.

Take good care, chips, and be well.
    Oliver

chips Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hello, chips.

We all perceive things differently. I mean some people do not even consider spiders yucky, far from scary. So I don't think necessarily all spiders seen are negs. A possibility.

About the Core Image Removal. If in doubt do it any day. I have seen at least one poster that said it will become very powerful over time and so much 2nd nature that you can deal with many core images at once. The "choice of weapon" might be part of the solution, as the weapon you use for attacking attachments is part of what you tell your subconscious to do to help you in your fight.

Please take note as well that CIR is not only about negs, but also about dealing with trauma. You have to face down trauma sooner or later, maybe in meditation, and CIR helps with this too, in order to remove trauma and heal up. This is a "bottom-up" thing of long-term personal development, but I think it is a big help in protecting yourself and ensuring spiritual growth.

I am not very knowledgeable about negs, so take what I say with a grain of salt, okay?

With the neg becoming part of what you are - I personally think the neg is exploiting some inner unresolved conflict to attach to you. IMO, this is what CIR is about - removing the attachment, and starting the removing and healing up of the weak spot within you that allowed attaching to you. If you have split a whole part of yourself in the past as a shadow self, and the neg is using this to get a grip on you, I don't think the neg is actually part of you. He is just exploiting a part of your personality you are in conflict with to influence you, and that may feel as if the neg were part of you. At least this is my take on things.

In the end it does not matter that much - the way to go is slowly and continuously deal with your issues, possibly in meditation, or in any other perceivable way, even a therapist might be helpful, or a hypnotherapist, stay openminded and tolerant about yourself, and work at yourself within your capacity. And getting good at things like CIR as well. It is hard to say from our current vantage point what actually a neg is, what our "personality" is, or our reality at large. The only thing that seems half-way sure is that there is something that needs dealing with, and as Tempest so often says, the worst about it is the fear that scares us from dealing with it.

Be careful and determined, apply commonsense and confidence, and I think you will slowly get rid of anything bothering you. This is most of what we can do in our personal development, IMO, and it can pick up quite a momentum over time.

Take good care, chips, and be well.
    Oliver
    thanks for that korpo it seems like lately ive been having more psychic experiences.. perhaps because ive been doing so much energy work lately