two nights ago we had a full moon, which i was totally unaware of. while trying to go to sleep, i started doing some energy work just incase i'd be lucky enough to achieve anther OBE, i've actually been doing alot of energy work lately. (note at the time of this obe attempt i wasent wearing a shirt) so i started falling asleep, and i suddenly felt small vibrations coursing through my body, and i heard a beeping sound and saw a big flash of light. i then found myself out of body. normally i would have felt very intense and uncomfortable virations and i would have heard a very loud and annoying beeping sound, and everything would just stop and i'd lay awake wondering why i just failed to obe, but i thank my success and smooth exit to my energy work. my astral body was unable to move, (maybe because it didnt have enough energy?)and i noticed that there seemed to be a hole right under my sternum and above my belly button. it actually looked like someone melted it, however it wasent melting or moving in anyway when i focused on it. it didnt have any facial features but it did look like a gargoyle mouth with sharp teeth. i also had a lot of trouble seeing, as things would get dark and light again. i should have tried saying someting like "let there be light!" but i just forgot. i should have also tried summoning more energy from my energy body. my astral body didnt seem to be floating either, it was just laying in bed as if it was my physical body, but i know it wasent my physical body i was seeing because when i blacked out and ended up in my body a few seconds later, my body was turned sideways with a blanket. my astral sight did not show me a blanket on the bed.

i sat up excitedly thinking about what had just happened but i felt like there was something i forgot. i felt like something bad had happened that i couldent remember. i suddenly remembered feeling a negative entity nearby, however this memory wasent coming from my astral body's side, it was coming from my physical/etheric body. i concluded that my astral body must have been pretty close to my physical body while i was projecting, even though i couldent even see my physical body, and my physical/etheric body sensed the presence of my astral body, which gave me the memory of feeling something negative nearby. i also believe that this experience might have had alot to do with the full moon, since there are so many other stories of obe stories coincidentally occuring on a full moon.