Live Online Workshop by Robert Bruce Starts August 16th 2014 on Astral Projection and Energy Work

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Twin Flames and Reincarnation

blacktiger057 Guest

Twin Flames and Reincarnation

I was reading this book about twin flames and soul mates when a question popped into my head. In reincarnation, we reincarnate as a man in one life and maybe a woman in the other. But in the case of twin flames, it is when a man and woman reflect each other(two parts of one divine whole) and this relationship continues throughout their many lives. So, reincarnation says that we may change sexes while twin flames stay the same sexes throughout all their lives. Two contradictory statements...

What are your views on this? Do I have one of the definitions wrong? Would it be possible for both twin flames to be incarnated in the same sex?

All replies welcome.

Scott

fatal_error Guest
    By no means im not master of any kind, but i think it is possible - just because logically thinking - there are so much stuff going on outside so why not also for same sexes. But I really don't know, maybe there are some magical energetical principle that doesn't allow it though.

Theres a twinflame in my life, and it is mind boggling (well, it can be stupid and shortsighted to advertise these kinds of things..) - and it is much more than the average sugary romantic ideal.

I dont know if you have seen this, i find this quite interesting read -
    http://tribes.tribe.net/75e337df-5bb4-4 ... 57320a5389

blacktiger057 Guest
    Okay, I found a theory in the book I am reading. It makes enough sense, too. After each life, you and your twin flames male/female polarity may or may not reverse. Just like the north and south poles will eventually reverse polarity, I guess.

My take on it....there is no sex....only characteritic or personality....which could be masculine or feminine (not the same as being male or female)

mack Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktiger057
    Okay, I found a theory in the book I am reading. It makes enough sense, too. After each life, you and your twin flames male/female polarity may or may not reverse. Just like the north and south poles will eventually reverse polarity, I guess.
    That makes sense to me. What's the name of the book Blacktiger?

Blog Entries
    Twinflames, according to the theory, aren't always destined to be lovers either. Some do marry and some even divorce.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

blacktiger057 Guest
    The book is Soul Mates and Twin Flames by Elizabeth Clare Prophet. Yes, Beekeeper, I guess they could both have the same sex because it is not nesescerialy about outer love but an inner fealing of emotional bondage.

niki123 Guest
    I've read that book by Elisabeth Prophet.I bought it after my dreams about my twin flame started and also my spiritual or Kundalini awakening started.seven months after my awakening , we met but did not speak to each other.It was out of this world.He had the most shoking expression I've ever seen on his face.I smiled at him and started to giggle spontaneously and it felt like I wasn't myself and time stopped and nothing else mattered.There were people on the street but there was no shame or shyness on my part(And I am very shy).It was just amazing and I saw myself in him as a golden spirit.I don't know what he saw but his shocking expression never changed.I felt like I was on fire.All my chackras were moving ,specially my heart.I wanted to talk to him but I did not because he was so shocked and I left him there ,knowing that we will meet again.

Serenity Guest
    Maybe my husband will be a woman in the next life and we can be lesbians.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity
    Maybe my husband will be a woman in the next life and we can be lesbians.
    What if he ends up your brother?