Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
You seems a lot like my auntie, she is into energy work and meditation, she is in her late sixties. She has a so called energy place with an altar, crystals, Dreamcatcher, wooden statues, pyramids and magnents across the room and shelves with books on the topic. She even get to some mountain in Asia in the past to some Guru, wearing white robes for months and doing sacred rituals with a lot of meditation every day together with special diet. But I'm not very fond of cult's and sect's. I'm more like a lone wolf searching for my own path and trying not to cloud it with outer beliefs and dogma's, for that matter I'm not fond of reading books on the topic and trying to build my own viewpoint through my own astral experiences and inner work, so for the most part I builded my own terminology of the wide reality.
I own crystals because I like them, and some of them do specific things for me. But I don't believe that there is something special about them except what crystals do (resonate). I am a believer in belief, not in belief systems, if you catch my drift.