An year and half ago I had another summoning onto a physical realm, for a mission.
They(unknown) were summoning me from time to time for such missions.
I did my procedure and reach trance state, I got a sensation of floating and feeling of a strange wind which was pulling me like a magnet towards a portal into the sky, when I crossed through on the other side, I was just a point of consciousness. I look around, I was in a village on what it seems a sand planet, in sky there were two sun's an orange and yellow one. I floated around and to my astonishment all citizens were humanoid aliens, I wondered for a while what is my purpose on this experience, just in that moment I saw group of masked citizens passing below me in a hurry, my intuition was telling me to follow them, they reached some sort of Market place and have a meeting with traders about some boxes, but it seems they were betrayed because a lot of soldiers surround them from both sides, the soldiers were saying stuff I don't understand, some alien language. The masked man's opened the stash boxes and inside there were a lot of weapons, they armed themselves and large crossfire has begin, their weapons were totally energy based. Many of the masked guy's fell dead and it seems they were protecting a single invidual, I wondered is this a mission to help this men survive this losing battle and I decided to help him. I flew towards him and entered his body, I witness his thoughts, about a rebellion, a betrayal and him being the leader of it. The only way to help him was to totally suppress his consciousness and take full control of his body, in a split second I used my mind control, suddenly I was him, all five senses rushing into me, I felt grounded.(on missions my battle abilities are always beyond normal, like a senses were combining into one instinct together with my six sense premonitions, I can think fast, react fast without any hesitation or remorse, always turning into a battle machine when in need). I immediately grasped the situation and how to use the energy weapons and the fierce fight for survival has begun, I killed at least twenty soldiers, my adrenaline was spiking up. Just when I thought everything was over and was about to take a deep breath, a loud sound echoed through the city like an alarm system, at that moment something fell from the sky with a thunder sound, from the dust came out a metal giant at least 10 meters tall, looking like a knight, having a sword and shield. He spoke "intruder detected, I Sentinel version 2.0 is arresting you for using a deadly force( it seems now I can understand their language because I was in that body), I was the hell you will and shoot several rounds at his face, but there was no effect what so ever, "intruder shows aggression, preparation of response, weapons activated" his sword and shield glowed in crimson red aura. I dropped my guns, my mind goes on very fast rate, I closed my eyes and focus my mind while reaching with my hand, when open them I use all my telekinetic power on his legs(my power always tend to manifest when I feel fear or anger), his legs broke and he fell on his knees, he was still trying to reach me with everything he got, I was forced to break his spine, he bow at my feets. He try to rise his head "intruder must be eliminated.... eliminate...", I used all my force and brake his neck, he ultimately fell and go silent.

Through my telepathic abilities I fell a link that was connecting me with him, calling me, I approached his dead body and touch the metal armor, the armor began to peel like a lizard scales, covering my entire arm little by little in greenish metallic scales. I heard a voice in my head "A New host detected.... analysis complete.... system core updated" His enormous double edge sword fell from his arm and become smaller enough to fit my hands, through some sort of magnetism the sword directly came at my hand. All alien humanoids around were looking at me shocked, an older male said "How can you use the power of the Holy Sentinels, that never happened before. What exactly are you?", I just smiled with half mouth because I had no idea what to say. An other elder added "We must take him to the Oracle, he will know" and the others agree on this. They said that they gonna lead me there, "but we must hurry because more sentinels will come, much stronger". I picked my gun from ground and followed them, suddenly I felt strange sensation that I'm not needed anymore and I just pop out from this body. Now again I was just a floating point of awareness with no body and just 180 degree vision, the man begin walking on its own, still following them. From previous experiences I came to understanding that I can took possession of other humans or entities and control their bodies like my own. I stay behind them floating and wondering why I was been summoned here and by whom, something fell from the sky again as a thunder and new bigger upgraded sentinel came out from the dust, he directly went to his fallen comrade and began a scanning procedure. I flew directly at his face, but he as well couldn't see me or sense me. He began questioning the first bystander around for any clue on what happened and trust me he wasn't very kind. When he heard what happened, he ask for the location of the alien who took down his comrade. I felt that I need to intervene before everything to go out of hand, I got very close to his head and focus my telepathic abilities "Forget... Forget about everything and return to your post". He became dizzy and forgot what he must do "I need to return to my post", he flew like a rocket in the space. I felt that my help was not needed anymore, so I just close my 'eyes' and after a second I heard clicking sound, waking up here.