Hi, I'm pretty sure meditation induced depersonalization. I had a panic attack on marijuana about 2 months ago and that trauma, may have been the catalyst. Don't get me wrong, the depersonalization was induced by the meditation, but I'm just contextualizing.
I have been reading about astral projection for quite a while, but about 2 weeks ago I thought I would finally start to practice and stop being an observer. I have read Astral Dynamics and was feeling like starting to meditate, because that is one of the core skills to acquire. I started doing energy work and getting really into all of the stuff that... basically practicing to maybe project someday. Now I have been meditating for about a month and once I finish my 20 minutes sessions, I would have my awareness fixed on a single point that I was looking at, all my vision around was blurred, I would feel like I'm constantly in a dream and sometimes my emotions would swing really quickly, basically the symptoms of depersonalization. All I was doing is entering trance state and trying to keep my mind clear of thoughts. It doesn't bother me for now, but I would like to know why this is happening? Should I keep meditating ? I haven't been able to find answers to those questions in this context. Thank you for reading to the end and I would appreciate your answers.