Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what are your experineces with the new program?

shedt Guest

what are your experineces with the new program?

i have yet to buy the book, but i have been using BWgen for a while now.

I'm really looking forward to buying the book because I loved Robert's other books.

I'm really interested in this because it is a program, I have a problem sitting down and doing somthing, and this i htink would help me focus as it is a set plan, at least from my understanding of it.

Dsmoke Guest

Re: what are your experineces with the new program?

Quote Originally Posted by shedt
    i have yet to buy the book, but i have been using BWgen for a while now.

I'm really looking forward to buying the book because I loved Robert's other books.

I'm really interested in this because it is a program, I have a problem sitting down and doing somthing, and this i htink would help me focus as it is a set plan, at least from my understanding of it.
    I LOVE this book. I read all of Astral Dynamics and the NEW section did amazing things for me, but I had a hard time wading through all the information and knowing which exercises I should do when. The new book lays it out in a simple day-by-day format. It's like taking a class. I actually look forward to getting up in the morning and doing the day's new exercises, and I really feel like I'm making progress.

The only downside is that you do have to set aside 1-2 hours a day (depending on how long you do the BWGEN exercises) to work on this. That can be rough, but you never get anywhere without regular practice, do you?

shedt Guest
    This is what I'm looking for, somthing laid out in front of me. I don't mind to spend an hour a day, esp. if i think that I will get results in a few months. I'm not saying that I would, but i have a positive feeling that i may !

Nazerel Guest
    Despite having the program since late March, I've only done the first two sections. However, a week after leaving the program alone, I had an OBE.

That being said, the program got me thinking more and more about OBE's, and this more than anything else probably triggered my involuntary, though very welcome exit. I think that with OBE's and lucid dreams always on the mind, it's only natural something will happen eventually.

I'm going to start the program again today, so we'll see what happens. I will not use the bwgen, but that is my own choice.

shedt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazerel
    Despite having the program since late March, I've only done the first two sections. However, a week after leaving the program alone, I had an OBE.
    Was this your first?

I like BWgen, except certain activites that I enjoy seem to effect it. Sometimes I get sick if I listen to any hemi-sync.

But that is ok I am developing a routine for myself.

I will keep it open though so that I can change it if needed

take care,

-Shawn

Nazerel Guest
    Was this your first?
    It was my first OBE where I had some control over things. My two previous exits were very short, extremely chaotic experiences. I think experience played a part in keeping the third more stable.

shedt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazerel
    Was this your first?
    It was my first OBE where I had some control over things. My two previous exits were very short, extremely chaotic experiences. I think experience played a part in keeping the third more stable.
    Newfoundland! Another maritimer on the board ! lol

I've only had lucid dreams and one moment where I had the vibrations. I'm trying to "phase" to see if i can have more success with that method.

But I dunno, the "old fashion" way still sounds good. :OP

MontanaHayseed Guest
    The book is a superb tool, IMO. Very Brass tacks.. no nonsense. I, like most people I am afraid, am attacking it in an undisciplined manner.. my life structure is such that it is hard to create the proper atmosphere at the moment (yada Yada...) and it is apparent that I need to work on the New Energy Ways program first, along with a Casteneda style recapitulation (which does about the same thing as NEW does, except in the emotional realm, I fancy), and a general reintegration of all that I know ('mental" plane). I have been OBE any number of times, though never directly from the awake state by intent. But the point is that I have every confidence in the plan's efficacy. I also point out in my review of the book (on Amazon.com) that it is just right (both timewise and content wise) for a junior or graduate level philosophy course, especially when taken together with the Astral Dynamics volume, and if anyone knows any college deans or presidents out there, please consider recommending that they consider this program for their curriculum. (The French Existentialists will be reaching for their Prozac and their Port en masse, )

It would be maybe a useful thing if a separate related topic were set up wherein we could suggest corrections (for typoes, grammar, clarity, etc.) so that the next edition can go to press in even spiffier shape. Alternatively, this topic can be used, and for that kind of feedback a regular brief form might be the handiest way for whomever to process it...

Just a suggestion, in the title line enter SUGGESTIONClass)
    where Class indicates the nature of your suggestion (spelling, grammar, clarity, General Suggestion)) and then in the text usse the form:

Page #, Paragraph #:
    (copy text)
    (cite what it is you feel needs correction or adding to)
    (enter copy as you would like to see it) where applicable.

That will streamline the handling of most of the input, and make it much easier to delegate the task of drawing the next edition into place, making it possible to delgaet the spelling and grammar to one person, minor clarity issues to another, and general ideas to RB.

This is just a suggestiion! Please don't go ahead with this ( I know this crowd is rife with enthusiastic contributors! ) until you get a say so from an authorized board moderator!

MH

BriMercer Guest

MAP Corrections

I was a bit confused when our publisher sent me an advanced copy of MAP to look for corrections and fixes. I made corrections and sent them back, only to learn that what I thought was an advanced copy was what was to appear on book shelves in a matter of weeks!

The typos should be corrected in the next printing!

Brian

Solon Guest
    The program is definitely very professional, but it requires quite a bit of determination, focus, and resolve.

Which means that I haven't gotten past the first couple of days' lessons after having owned the book since November of 2004.

However, my friends are getting the book soon, so we are planning to run through the program together using a buddy system of sorts to keep each other in check, as it were.

Should be a lot of fun.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast