Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: what are your experineces with the new program?

Strattmk Guest
    Howdy all,
    I have just gotten the book and am now on day 9 of the program. So far I have been able to keep up with the book(one course a day). I really like the book, I feel it is a very good counterpart to Astral Dynamics. As mentioned earlier it does require a bit of time each night(usually about 30-60 minutes so far). I consider it a must have for someone like myself who tend to jump ahead to advanced stuff way before they are ready when just given a bunch of information without a super firm structure to them like the NEW system in Astral Dynamics. I'll keep you posted on my progress I progress through the weeks.
    Matt

AstralTraveler Guest

Well Done Program

Hi,

Thanks to Robert Bruce and Brian Mercer on their excellent book.

I was looking to get into a program of medition / spiritual exploration as well as Astral Projection and this book fits the bill.

Every one deserves and needs to sit and meditiate and take a quiet hour for themselves at least once each day so this book provides the perfect framework to do this.

The program is organized very well in terms of getting someone to sit down every day and do energy raising / meditational type of excercises which help to prepare the student for astral projections.

Once this section is mastered their are numerous techniques presented to actually initiate the Vibrational Sstate which preceeds the Out of Body Experience.

On day 28 of the program I experienced a Lucid Dream conversion to an Astral Projection.

In the dream I was driving my car then pulled into the garage. As I was slipping out of the car I started to slip out of the physical body

I felt electrical sensations between my eyes and saw small bolts of electricity / lightning flashing before my eyes. As I slipped out of the body it felt as if I was surround by warm rough jello (sounds funny but that is best as I can describe it )

Once out of the body I was excited but tried to remain calm. I jumped up and down on the concrete garage floor and it felt solid under my feet. I was able to push my hand thru the car door and then push my hand thru the wooden garage door.

I then tried to lift off the ground and soar upwards. I made it about 3 feet high then started to bump into the garage door mechanism which abruptly canceled my journey.

This experience has definitley got me excited about having a conscious OBE. So I am working towards that goal.

I will keep you posted as to my future experiences.

-- Astral Traveler

QuiesPhasmatis Guest

New here

I just got the book and am trying to get myself motivated to really do it. Its been a while since I've really put a lot of effort into projection. It seems like it will be a lot of work, but hard work usually pays off right? Probably well worth it too. I'm gonna give it a go. Wish me luck all and happy travels to you all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2