Thread: Good and Bad Places

greatman07 Guest

Good and Bad Places

Hello. I was wondering....why is it that places like old houses and basements and dark places generally feel "evil" while places higher in a house (i.e. third floor or higher), with a lot of light, or schools feel "good"?

Blog Entries
    Many reasons.
    There is a connection with light as to mood- lack of light causes depression, so we already associate lack of light with a 'sad' mood.
    Old houses have a mixture of 'charm/atmosphere' that some people enjoy, and other people don't- it depends on who lived there before and what kind of imprint they left.
    Chi flow- Chances are the higher elevations will have stronger chi flow, and circulation, making them 'cleaner', both in the energetic sense, and/or in the air-ventilation sense. Stale air is nasty, and possibly bad for your health.
    Renovations- most old houses get periodically renovated, and it's easier to 'add up' than to start from scratch, with some exception, so that higher floors will have a better chance of being 'newer' and less imprinted with whoever lived there before's energy patterns.
    And finally, Telluric forces:
    The basement and lower areas are closer to telluric forces, which, positive or negative, may just be too 'strong' for a sensitive person to handle, and physically getting away from the surface can get you to a 'good' balanced exposure. On the physical side, mold, mildew, and radon gas exposure are less noxious in well-ventilated areas. Basements are usually not well-ventilated.
    Finally, Robert's Negs as two-dimensional entities possibility- Lower astral wildlife is twodimensional and attached to the earth, so getting away from the surface can get you away from them.

But probably it's a mixture of any of the above.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

greatman07 Guest
    Oh...I was just wondering...Another thing: When I was 8, the duplex next to ours caught on fire. It burned down and was rebuilt. Luckily, our house wasn't harmed at all. However, now I have a sense of something "evil" in the house. It's like, when I'm by myself, I have a moderate sense of dread. This is more pronounced in the upstairs and basement then in the living room. At the time, after the fire, I was REALLY afraid of being in the upstairs by myself...it scared me. Now, it only scares me a little, but the ominousness is still there...what does this mean? Do I have anything to fear? We also had our next-door neighbor die, and we experienced some minor activity...In one experience, my mother heard the news audio go out and then replaced with a woman's voice who was saying: "You're gonna kill me? You're gonna kill ME?", and then the news audio came back in. We haven't had much of anything happening since, except the occasional footsteps in the middle of the night.

Blog Entries
    Not being any kind of an expert, my guess would be that the next door house had an 'occupant' that moved to your house after the fire. As to what to do depends- I'd get a psychic to see what you're dealing with, since ghosts and other types of manifestations are dealt with differently, and then go from there.

For your own sake, I'd implement some of the countermeasures that are in the psychic defense forum, and continue this convo there, since it seems that's where this theme is going.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

blacktiger057 Guest
    Another reason is that emotional imprints may be present. A reason that a place where a guy hung himself may feel haunted is because you are picking up the emotions through your five senses but don't even realize it. Feelings of depression and fear are common in most suicidal cases. Hope this helped!

Lots of Light!

Scott