Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Consciousness pulled out - what to do?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by new baby
    Hi!

I have no ideea that Robert is combining NEW with Hemisync, but the way you are asking it seems that I am doing something wrong.
    No no no! I'm sorry I gave that impression. It's just that Robert has a workshop going right now (Hall of Learning) in which he combines His energy and OBE techniques with Hemi-Sync support for Journeys O.B. so I was trying to find out if you were doing that one (thus going through the prescribed work in that workshop) or perhaps had taken Robert's OBE intensive course at the Monroe Institute. As Korpo so aptly put it, I was just trying to get more info as to how you were combining the systems.

I have started hemisync about two month ago. I am doing it slowly, only two or three times a week, depends on the time I have, in the afternoon. I listen to one track five or six times or more, depends, until I feel let's say confortable with it. I am only at Wave 1 - Exploration, sleep and listened to it just once on Sunday and didn't do the MAP on Saturday and Sunday.
    Taking it easy is the right thing to do-After all, if you have read about all the symptoms you experience (which to me is important, so you're not unpleasantly surprised when you have exit symptoms) then taking it easy and training yourself to achieve mental lucidity while your body goes to sleep is essential- my long-winded way of saying you're not doing anything wrong.
    I also found on a forum about OBE the MAP. The guys were talking about how great it is and what a wonderful gift a guy has made to everybody. So I've said to myself let's give it a try to see what about are they talking. So that's how I started the MAP also. I am doing it for about a month, only in the morning and I am now only at the full body bouncing. So that's how I ended doing both of them in the same time.
    I only say one thing: Do your secondary centers until you're sick of it before you do your primaries, and you'll be ok.
    I am taking slowly everything because I do not want to jump in big steps, I have a lot of fears to be eliminated and I think I do not want to project yet untill I learn more.
    Well, I hope you can find all the guidance you need here.
    I am my own teacher because there is no one around to talk about this things even as a principle, I don't know any yoga teachers in the city and there are no ashrams. I have no support from my husband in this kind of things, he already thinks that I am doing freaky things that I shouldn't do. I am 38 years old and I do not jump into dangerous things just to see how it is. So I am reading whatever I find and I think would be beneficial and as told in my other post I just want to progress spiritually (do not want any powers to do things with them).

So if I am doing something wrong, please tell me and I will stop.
    Nothing wrong with that.
    Do you have any ideea what is it happening because last night I woke up went to the bathroom, everything was OK and when I returned I started to feel sick again and some light falling sensations and feeling a litlle bit strange.
    You can slow down (or stop doing) all this work for a few days and it won't affect your development- your body, energetic and physical, are adapting to big changes. You are using energy to move it, so at first it takes a lot of your resources (renewable- don't worry it happens) so a little rest is good. On top of that, you are basically training your awareness to stay awake, so even though your body is sleeping as usual, your mind isn't as much as before- consciousness expansion takes resources. But it happens to everyone at first. When I first started doing MAP (with the BWGen, not HS.) I had to take a whole month off just to recover from lack of sleep. (but I'm old too-older than you, btw). But that too shall pass and you will continue on your way.
    Energy movements are more pronounced at the beginning- the combo of blockages being moved and you becoming more aware of energy in your body is an interesting combination.
    From your description above, it sounds like you have a sensitive third-eye and your clairvoyance (if not yet apparent it will be later) will probably take a leap when you are doing third-eye work. (If you are doing it already, and are having uncomfortable sensations, you can tone that down or do more base center work to balance it out.)
    One more piece of advice: If you have fears of projecting at night (perfectly normal, I did too) try getting up early, maybe an hour before sunrise where you live, and try then. You will be comfortable enough (and sleepy enough) that trance will come easily, no sun on your face, but you will know that the sun will come up soon and that you don't have to be afraid to be 'out there' in the dark. Plus, a sunrise looks awesome when you're flying around in the air and get to see it. Spectacular and highly recommended.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

2. It's just that Robert has a workshop going right now (Hall of Learning) in which he combines His energy and OBE techniques with Hemi-Sync support for Journeys O.B. so I was trying to find out if you were doing that one (thus going through the prescribed work in that workshop) or perhaps had taken Robert's OBE intensive course at the Monroe Institute.
    I haven't been to Monroe Institute it's very far away from where I leave, but definitely I would love to, and hope I will in the future. Haven't attended any workshops at all.

I only say one thing: Do your secondary centers until you're sick of it before you do your primaries, and you'll be ok.
    I will take your advice and do the secondary centers including the full body circuit untill I get sick of it. I know I have energy blockages, I was shown it in a dream before strating the MAP.

Well, I hope you can find all the guidance you need here.
    I am, and I am very grateful for it, and for the time and energy you put in it.

When I first started doing MAP (with the BWGen, not HS.) I had to take a whole month off just to recover from lack of sleep. (but I'm old too-older than you, btw). But that too shall pass and you will continue on your way.
    Energy movements are more pronounced at the beginning- the combo of blockages being moved and you becoming more aware of energy in your body is an interesting combination.
    Sometimes I feel that I am tired of all of this, not only the energy exercises and feel like I have to take a break. I suppose it's a good thing to listen to the inner feelings and follow them. What's interesating that after doing the MAP energy exercises, now I can feel the energy flow when doing the Rezonant Energy Baloon in Hemi sync.

From your description above, it sounds like you have a sensitive third-eye and your clairvoyance (if not yet apparent it will be later) will probably take a leap when you are doing third-eye work. (If you are doing it already, and are having uncomfortable sensations, you can tone that down or do more base center work to balance it out.)
    Not doing the third eye, yet. But I think it is somehow open. Around twenty years ago when I was at University a guy healed me from a cold using energy. After the healing my eyebrow center I suppose "opened". I felt it like a pressure between the eyebrows but a little bit higher and can choose now to feel or not the pressure there. Sometimes the pressure comes on its own. Haven't thought of it lately. About clarvoyance, don't know (have no ideea what it is exactly).

One more piece of advice: If you have fears of projecting at night (perfectly normal, I did too) try getting up early, maybe an hour before sunrise where you live, and try then. You will be comfortable enough (and sleepy enough) that trance will come easily, no sun on your face, but you will know that the sun will come up soon and that you don't have to be afraid to be 'out there' in the dark. Plus, a sunrise looks awesome when you're flying around in the air and get to see it. Spectacular and highly recommended.
    It would be very nice. Won't be able to do this until the fears are removed. After reading some posts started to feel afraid also from the negs.
    I do not know how to work with the fears and how to eliminate them. I can identify them, I can identify how it feels when I am afraid and why but don't know what to do after. How to work with them. I have problems also with the Energy Conversion Box (from Hemi sync) wich should help the elimination of fears. I couldn't get much from the exercise(even if tried it several times). I couldn't focus on it and on the process (thoughts and images not related to came instead of being able to do the exercise) and now I have started to have problems with the box itself. The lid won't stay open unless I anchor it with chains and when when the lid it's closing is captures my clothes or my hands and I have to put an effort to take them out, or burn the clothes.
    After thinking and trying to make priorities I realise now that to eliminate fears is a big priority.

Blessings,

Lia

Blog Entries
    Sometimes I feel that I am tired of all of this, not only the energy exercises and feel like I have to take a break. I suppose it's a good thing to listen to the inner feelings and follow them. What's interesating that after doing the MAP energy exercises, now I can feel the energy flow when doing the Rezonant Energy Baloon in Hemi sync.
    When you feel exhausted is usually the perfect time to finish the exercise and continue again another time, possibly trying for less.

Exhaustion starts when you are nearing 100% of your available capacities. When you go over 100%, stress and strain result that impede growth. Doing a little less might actually speed up development.

Energy body structures are similar to muscles in that regard - work them daily to about 70% of what they can do, and you get sustained results and over time growth happens, and you feel well, too. Work to 100%, and stress and strain may undermine good work, slow down progress.

I call it the "comfort zone". When you see you have done too much, reduce the effort next time. You will be able to do more and longer in the future, but effort should always feel comfortable and not be exhausting. In the start the comfort zone might be hard to attain, but for long-time progress it is a good idea to go looking for it and maintain it ever after.

In my experience in energy body development a feeling of growth and happiness can be maintained all the time if sticking to this rule consistently. Also grounding is very important, especially if you have blockages.

It would be very nice. Won't be able to do this until the fears are removed. After reading some posts started to feel afraid also from the negs.
    I do not know how to work with the fears and how to eliminate them. I can identify them, I can identify how it feels when I am afraid and why but don't know what to do after. How to work with them. I have problems also with the Energy Conversion Box (from Hemi sync) wich should help the elimination of fears. I couldn't get much from the exercise(even if tried it several times). I couldn't focus on it and on the process (thoughts and images not related to came instead of being able to do the exercise) and now I have started to have problems with the box itself. The lid won't stay open unless I anchor it with chains and when when the lid it's closing is captures my clothes or my hands and I have to put an effort to take them out, or burn the clothes.
    After thinking and trying to make priorities I realise now that to eliminate fears is a big priority.
    Really strong neg abuse is rare, I believe. If you are not experiencing it now it is at least unlikely to trigger it by going projecting. The biggest problem with projection is that you might see something that already has manifested in your life but you do not want to face - in general now, not necessarily a neg.

I have a small history of semi-lucid projection episodes that happen spontaneously at night, and they all seemed pleasant or inspiring. Even if you meet a neg or astral wildlife, I have read now multiple accounts of people just shifting away into the astral, another place, or back into their body, and it seems to me these people have not come to harm.

Working with fear can be tricky, but I believe it is worthwhile. I personally have good experience with reducing fear, anxiety, and other negative emotions by doing blockage work on my body. Blockage is low-vibration energy manifested in your body preventing or reducing normal energy flow. Stress, negative emotions, trauma, all these can manifest in your body, and can also be removed again - with persistent energy work, for example. If you go to work on your energy body with the intent of healing yourself up, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually, I would think you would get good results soon. Meditation might be a good idea as well.

Take good care,
    Oliver

4. Thanks for the explanations.

All the best wishes,

Lia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2