Quote Originally Posted by new baby
Hi!

I have no ideea that Robert is combining NEW with Hemisync, but the way you are asking it seems that I am doing something wrong.
No no no! I'm sorry I gave that impression. It's just that Robert has a workshop going right now (Hall of Learning) in which he combines His energy and OBE techniques with Hemi-Sync support for Journeys O.B. so I was trying to find out if you were doing that one (thus going through the prescribed work in that workshop) or perhaps had taken Robert's OBE intensive course at the Monroe Institute. As Korpo so aptly put it, I was just trying to get more info as to how you were combining the systems.

I have started hemisync about two month ago. I am doing it slowly, only two or three times a week, depends on the time I have, in the afternoon. I listen to one track five or six times or more, depends, until I feel let's say confortable with it. I am only at Wave 1 - Exploration, sleep and listened to it just once on Sunday and didn't do the MAP on Saturday and Sunday.
Taking it easy is the right thing to do-After all, if you have read about all the symptoms you experience (which to me is important, so you're not unpleasantly surprised when you have exit symptoms) then taking it easy and training yourself to achieve mental lucidity while your body goes to sleep is essential- my long-winded way of saying you're not doing anything wrong.
I also found on a forum about OBE the MAP. The guys were talking about how great it is and what a wonderful gift a guy has made to everybody. So I've said to myself let's give it a try to see what about are they talking. So that's how I started the MAP also. I am doing it for about a month, only in the morning and I am now only at the full body bouncing. So that's how I ended doing both of them in the same time.
I only say one thing: Do your secondary centers until you're sick of it before you do your primaries, and you'll be ok.
I am taking slowly everything because I do not want to jump in big steps, I have a lot of fears to be eliminated and I think I do not want to project yet untill I learn more.
Well, I hope you can find all the guidance you need here.
I am my own teacher because there is no one around to talk about this things even as a principle, I don't know any yoga teachers in the city and there are no ashrams. I have no support from my husband in this kind of things, he already thinks that I am doing freaky things that I shouldn't do. I am 38 years old and I do not jump into dangerous things just to see how it is. So I am reading whatever I find and I think would be beneficial and as told in my other post I just want to progress spiritually (do not want any powers to do things with them).

So if I am doing something wrong, please tell me and I will stop.
Nothing wrong with that.
Do you have any ideea what is it happening because last night I woke up went to the bathroom, everything was OK and when I returned I started to feel sick again and some light falling sensations and feeling a litlle bit strange.
You can slow down (or stop doing) all this work for a few days and it won't affect your development- your body, energetic and physical, are adapting to big changes. You are using energy to move it, so at first it takes a lot of your resources (renewable- don't worry it happens) so a little rest is good. On top of that, you are basically training your awareness to stay awake, so even though your body is sleeping as usual, your mind isn't as much as before- consciousness expansion takes resources. But it happens to everyone at first. When I first started doing MAP (with the BWGen, not HS.) I had to take a whole month off just to recover from lack of sleep. (but I'm old too-older than you, btw). But that too shall pass and you will continue on your way.
Energy movements are more pronounced at the beginning- the combo of blockages being moved and you becoming more aware of energy in your body is an interesting combination.
From your description above, it sounds like you have a sensitive third-eye and your clairvoyance (if not yet apparent it will be later) will probably take a leap when you are doing third-eye work. (If you are doing it already, and are having uncomfortable sensations, you can tone that down or do more base center work to balance it out.)
One more piece of advice: If you have fears of projecting at night (perfectly normal, I did too) try getting up early, maybe an hour before sunrise where you live, and try then. You will be comfortable enough (and sleepy enough) that trance will come easily, no sun on your face, but you will know that the sun will come up soon and that you don't have to be afraid to be 'out there' in the dark. Plus, a sunrise looks awesome when you're flying around in the air and get to see it. Spectacular and highly recommended.