Sunday in the afternoon I listened to Hemisync - Exploration, sleep. Late at night at aroound two o'clock I know I was dreaming but somehow aware and I was shown out how the consciousness is rising. The demonstration was made on a girl dressed in pink and I could see the bodies detaching (I suppose there were five of them). Being semiaware I felt how my consciousness or me (not my body) was pulled out but not knowing what to expect and what to do I resisted and woke up. Question is what to do next time when it is happening? Go with the flow? and what will happen if I let go.

Then I felt movements of "energy" in my body. It was like it was wandering in legs, in the torso, allmost everywhere and in the same time I felt a little sick in my stomach. It seemed like a small serpent. Was it Kundalini? I didn't try to awaken it. What to do about it?

I was on day 11 of the MAP. Is it the MAP or the hemysinc or both of them combined?

Things are happening to me around two in the night. Is it the best time of the day for things to happen?