Thread: The Mastering Astral Projection CD Companion

BriMercer Guest

The Mastering Astral Projection Companion

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to update you on the MAP CD album, which has been officially titled The Mastering Astral Projection Companion by Llewellyn, our publisher.

A few weeks ago all the voice recording was completed in a studio in Minneapolis. Sound engineers are now working on mixing the voice track with the altered state sounds I provided, and from there it's on to production! Things still look good for a May 2007 release.

The instruction booklet looks to be about 50 pages long and includes 12 illustrations. There will be six CDs altogether, one instructional and five altered state sessions. I'm quite pleased with how it's turning out, both as a companion to MAP the book, as well as its own stand-alone OBE course. I"ll let you know more details as I get them.

Take care,

Brian Mercer
    Co-author, Mastering Astral Projection
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 12th October 2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Removing the â‚„

BriMercer Guest

The Mastering Astral Projection CD Companion

Hello, everyone!

Since the Mastering Astral Projection CD Companion contains its own stand-alone program for achieving OBE, I wanted to create this separate section for people using it to share their experiences.

One of the most powerful aspects of the album is the narrator guiding you through the exercises. I had many interesting experiences when I was putting together the rough cuts of the sessions, and many more when I was testing the initial work-ups done by Blue Moon (the production company that did the sound mixing for the album) and am very interested in hearing about other people's experiences.

In addition to some of the new techniques presented in the album, I've included a new nighttime practice session that I think will go a long way toward helping people harness their natural ability to project during sleep and converting those into remembered, consciously directed OBEs.

Good luck, everyone. See you in the astral!

Brian Mercer

Co-author, Mastering Astral Projection &
    Mastering Astral Projection CD Companion
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 12th October 2011 at 02:26 PM.