Although I'm a newbe on this forum, I have experienced a lot of projections (approximately 40). I'll share You the method I was using in other topic, however now I'd like to be talking about what the OOBE actually is - in my personal pont of view, of course.

I can't agree with opinion, according to which we experience some kind of perception out of the body.

First, let me say a few words about our perception being in body. We have no idea how the external reality looks like, because we're limited by our 5 senses in our perception. We can't perceive objective reality at all, even some slice of it. In fact, our senses are NOT like windows in our body. We don't see the objective reality using them. Our senses are just like the radio - they are able to deliver some unknown information to our brain. The brain converts the received impulses into a "picture of the external world". But, what exactly exists beyond our senses???

We even cannot imagine the world without a "picture", "sound", "toutch", "smell", "taste". How can we believe in external perception during OOBE? The world beyond the body doesn't contain any visual forms. Our perception during OOBE is closely depended on the brain-memory, and this is a fact.

According to above-mentioned way of thinking :

Is OOBE a proof of the soul existence?
Is OOBE a proof of live after the death?

I know, there are a lot of relations giving evidence of remote perception. I've experienced such things as well. But is there a diference between a dream and OOBE at all? A lot of people have experienced remote perception during a deam also.

And, the last :
Is there a diference between our daily life and our dream? We have nothing about the external world being in both states. In both states we are limited by internal world created by out brain inside us. So, maybe OOBE is the most internal experience? The travel inside internal world...?