Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Son has and his symptoms

derwyd Guest

My Son has and his symptoms

I have been doing Metaphysical work for many years. Recently My son has been experiencing vibrations. It starts at his stomach then moves to his chest, then head. He saw light above his head midway between him and the ceiling. He told me it is not like a light bulb or the sun. It is a different type of light. His head starts getting hot and feels like it is on fire. He came to my room in a panic. Minutes after while trying to get him to calm down he saw three square stacked to form a upside-down "L".

We called the doctor, and he asked if there are any elicit drugs in the house. I said NO, we don't even drink.
    He is going to the doctor today to see if it is physical.

Last night I told him to ride it out because I think it is Spiritual. So that is what he did. He again started to feel the vibrations. His legs started to lift up. Then his head started to lift as well. This happened four times until it got to much for him to handle. Keep in mind he said he felt that he was lifting, he did not see it. He seems to be more calm to the fact that this is happening.

Please help, Thanks
    I am contacting you because I need to see what you all think. All the signs point to a spiritual reason and not physical.

Blog Entries
    While I cannot be sure, this sounds like an energy surge touching upon the Lower Tantien (abdomen), Middle Tantien (heart region) and Upper Tantien (brain), rising along the center line of the body.

Together with the vibrational state it could mean a spontaneous energy phenomenon that triggers a projection reflex and could lead to a spiritual experience or a spontaneous astral projection.

It is best of course to first consult a medical practitioner to find any conditions of the body which are not right. Also to carefully monitor the status of the child for any uncomfortable sensations and journal them.

Grounding exercises (see AD-Pedia here: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8162) might help to alleviate the energy rushes.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Blog Entries
    I agree- I think he needs to be told he is probably experiencing astral projection. If he is old enough to understand, if not (and if appropriate) have him watch Jackie Chan cartoons, especially the episode about the astral projection. To alleviate fear, (and this is what I did) tell him that AP is like having a periscope in which he can see what's happening far away. I did it with my son and how he has no fear whatsoever.
    I also suspect that he may be developing fast-all-of-a-sudden, (like Korpo said) and that his guides may be facilitating this.
    I recommend that, if he is old enough, you install a cheap walmart fountain, 'to keep the air clean' (which is my story and I'm sticking to it) and grounding exercises, like Korpo said.
    I would also add some sponging (NEW) for the parts of him that are uncontrollably floating- this will give him some level of control of the process- if it is fast development, the object is to give him control, but not fear. He'll be traveling to wonderful places in no time and coming back to tell you about it, if you play your cards right.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

derwyd Guest

thanks

He is 8. We have been going over this way before he started experiencing these symptoms. Last night he did some what better..

Chris_com28 Guest
    It definately sounds like a dantien surge which is causing energy to rush to the higher chakras. I'm sure grounding would help him a lot. This can be a very good thing if he learns to control it. Try to get him to do energy work.
    He's got one big step ahead of me and he's only 8. Where's my chakra surge?

derwyd Guest

A word back

I just received a word back from the doctor he thinks it is a psychological manifestation. I wonder what he would say if I told him what I think it is. He might call CPS.

The one thing that I don't think the doctor was told, is if he sleeps on his stomach it will go away. ODD I also have him wearing a ring that should ground him, although that did not work on day 3. Thank you all very much for your response. I am pretty sure after last nights floating incident that he is doing an OBE.

Thanks Again
    Jason

derwyd Guest

again

Ok It happened again last night. The thing that stops it is for him to sleep on his stomach. Later in the morning, hours before I got up for work, he came in with ringing in his ear. A constant ring. And he is medically healthy according to the Dr.

Thanks Again
    Jason

Blog Entries
    Are you trying to teach him some grounding exercises?

I have no actual experience with kids, but given the natural fantasy of children I'd say visualisation like growing roots into the Earth should come naturally to them. I'd suggest making a led exercise out of it, where you describe the image to your kid and even ask them questions about what he sees and feels, and steering him in the right direction.

Such an image relies a bit on your story-telling skills of portraying Earth as nourishing and balancing force or even mother, and embroidering the images with detail what he would feel like being a well-grounded tree sticking its roots into the moist ground (Robert recommends Water and Earth elements for grounding purposes in his new "Energy Work" book).

These may be some metaphysical "growing pains", and I think grounding can help in keeping balance during this.

To my knowing Aunt Clair (site member) has experience working with children and teenagers, so she is a good person to ask about such things as well.

Take good care,
    Oliver

derwyd Guest

A

THANKS

derwyd Guest

kundalini

You know I checked his symptoms on the web and I know he is Astral Projecting but they also discribe the raising of kundalini...?