Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How does everyone know what level/zone they are in?

Hi Aunt Clair,

Thanks for your info. Could you elaborate more on the decay of the spiritual homes?ie whats the use of the decay, does this mean the spirit dies in some way?

Thanks,

Dyah
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

Quote Originally Posted by dkane
    Hi Aunt Clair,

Thanks for your info. Could you elaborate more on the decay of the spiritual homes?ie whats the use of the decay, does this mean the spirit dies in some way?

Thanks,

Dyah
    I believe that the soul reincarnates but that the spirit has only one life as that personality and that the spirit remains eternally in afterlife realms with the ability to influence future incarnations of their soul and their group soul and /or family remaining on earth . But that some spirit exercise their freewill to Rest in Peace and go to eternal rest instead.

When the spirit slumbers then the manifestations of that spirit ie their spirit homes begin to crumble back to the nothing to decay and become formless spirit energy . so we return in projection to the homes of the deceased and find only a few generations back .

I have met relatives born in 1799 which remain interactive with earthly descendents .But I have met relatives born in 1874 who choose to sleep .

My older sister Linda had a terminal condition and was given 5 months to live but radical surgery arrestef that and she is still alive 20 years later . Strangely this sister argues still that she will have no concern for earthly affairs when she dies and she chooses to exercise her freewill to sleep instead .

I have begun my spirit home near my father and his parents . I cannot find my mother's parents homes YET , even though I have met them in spirit . I have met my Great Aunt Jean who died in the 1980s , she is already sleeping sadly , her parents are also sleeping but thankfully my grandmother is very active still . I love her and enjoy her regular visits .
    And strangely an ancestor of hers born in 1799 is still alive . That lady was born in Northern Ireland and moved to Scotland and then USA . She lived long enough to be photographed in the 1870s . Her children sleep but she remains active .

I remain curious as to what makes some folk want to let go and sleep , I do not know that it is possible for that personality to wake again . I feel that they do not but they do not care and that it is their perogative . But contrast this with ancient spirits of immortals who have been alive teaching with great love and compassion for thousands of years . It seems almost lazy and apathetic to rest eternally .

But I am confident that there are many different ideas on afterlife and that some people already plan to let it all go and take a back seat as a soul memory in the next incarnation and others are insatiably curious and cannot imagine eternal slumber as an option . And I wonder if the spirit becomes slowly more lethargic and disinterested in the goings on of an unfamiliar rapidly changing world and sleeps more and more often until they just do not wake up again .

I was very sorry to see my grandmother's parents sleeping so soon . their floor looked like a soaking wet piece of carboard in the wind slowly flapping and little bits continuing to fall off and sometimes great parts fall off too . Spirit homes are full colour and three dimensional but decaying homes are monochrome shades of night time sky indigo , midnight blue and finally black .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    This topic brought to mind something that I have been experiencing for some time now, and it is about my father. He passed more than 20 years ago, but I didn't hear from him for the first 3 years. Then I began to dream (I'm sure you have read this in my other posts) that I meet him in another realm, [which is different enough from 'here']and in this realm we are both conscious that he was dead for three years, and came back-not to here, but to there (that secondary realm). He has recently contacted me again, (for the third time, the second was a bit weird) in this 'secondary' place, and he has told me he was 'dead' for those 4 years, and is now back. (Once again, not to 'here', but 'there'). So it just occured to me that that is what he was talking about:
    I do not know that it is possible for that personality to wake again . I feel that they do not but they do not care and that it is their perogative . But contrast this with ancient spirits of immortals who have been alive teaching with great love and compassion for thousands of years .
    So if I'm guessing right, or interpreting this information the right way, then I'd say that they can wake up provided it hasn't been too long.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the info. My explorations to the moment, fall in agreement with your beliefs above.

To push the subject a little further- how do the accession paths into light beings, path of masters etc fit into this then?

I guess the easy answer is the soul is on the path not the personality- BUT-if you are an expression of your soul group, and you are on the path to mastery- ie your personality has been choosen with the nessecary requirements to walk this path- why would this end upon death?

Also, in Bruce Moen's book he talks about a retreival in where a he checks back in on a lady who he had retreved a few months earlier to find she had become a light being?and set on a path of the light beings (Monroe calls them his INSPEC in Far Journeys)- This would suggest she kept her personality?

With the personality being mortal (having an expiry date) and only being used for one life time- and the soul being imortal and reincarnating continually- this brings up 2 questions.

1) Does this mean "we"(our personalties) are really just disposable clones for our souls to learn our lessons?

2) If "we" (our personalties) are different every lifetime- why would our personality of this life time be responsible for any past karmic actions?As we are only really here for one lifetime and our personality (this lifetime) cannot be responsible for decisions of another personality from a past lifetime?

3)Why am "I" studying a masters course on the astral-if my personality is disposable? My soul may be studying unconsciously- but there is alot of studying going on that my personality is completely aware and Im making the decisions in the "tests". If the personality is disposable- and is only a tool for soul (like a clone) to get what it needs-why set the personality on a path to any sort of mastery?

In regards to "personality"- my definition of it- in this case is conscious awareness of "you". The part that I know i have experienced- as I feel you cannot be aware of anything consciously unless it is filtered though your personality. If your conscious awareness of you is not there- you essentially arent. ie- if you are not consciously making the decisions at anytime-you arent there.eg- If Im studying outside of my conscious awareness-how can it really be me? (subconscious arguments negated)

With that in mind- but off the subject a little.

Have any of you completed the/a masters course?

Ive been studying a masters (minor) course over there for about a yr and a half- and wondering if any of you could share your experiences?

Thanks,

Dyah

Quote Originally Posted by dkane
    how do the accession paths into light beings, path of masters etc fit into this then?
    Imho , all can choose one of many paths to enlightenment some say that there are 8 . Alice Bailey wrote about 23 books on the pathways and projections to the realms and energy body development . These were all free on the web after her death by her request but recently they have been removed by her heirs . The path to Earth Service was one of these and another was absolute logos . In other words. grow by service to humanity as a teacher which begins while on Earth or try to become an avatar by accomplishing all of the other pathways over multiple lifetimes .
    I guess the easy answer is the soul is on the path not the personality- BUT-if you are an expression of your soul group, and you are on the path to mastery- ie your personality has been choosen with the nessecary requirements to walk this path- why would this end upon death?
    I think it is sad if we choose to sleep it away . I feel that authoring the path of the soul and manifesting opportunities for the soul to learn and guiding the soul with love would be honourable and enlightening and much preferable to letting go of the reins and taking a long perhaps permanent nap .
    Also, in Bruce Moen's book he talks about a retreival in where a he checks back in on a lady who he had retreved a few months earlier to find she had become a light being?and set on a path of the light beings (Monroe calls them his INSPEC in Far Journeys)- This would suggest she kept her personality?
    Yes I agree . I feel that strong personalities do not decay but choose to work for the greater good to be accessed by future generations . We must surrender some of the ego to ascend but if we surrender it completely we become one more golden drop in the pond and we lose the ability to cause change , imho . I do not want to become a part of the golden sauce . I want to work like Buddha says like Quan Yen and Christ say until each one of us ascends and then enter the golden pond or move to another planet of sentient beings to help them ascend in kind .

With the personality being mortal (having an expiry date) and only being used for one life time- and the soul being imortal and reincarnating continually- this brings up 2 questions.
    1) Does this mean "we"(our personalties) are really just disposable clones for our souls to learn our lessons?
    The spirit has freewill to be disposed of or not . I don't think the soul discards it so much as it discards life and decides to sleep or "die "again by freewill . We only get one life as the personality unless we learn to steer the ship . The immortal spirit comes back aware of the souls goal and with permission enters into a new incarnation ie as an avatar or as a teacher , for example .

I believe in my heart of hearts that Jacob Boehme ,Eliaphas Levi , Robert Monroe and Franz Bardon are part of the consiousness of Robert Bruce .I came to this conclusion bot by any boast Bruce has made for he has not . I came to this because these spirits have appeared in my circle in front of peers and told us they are connected . But it is more complicated then it appears .

Others on Earth would also be part of the connection and yet may have chosen to forget the goal and to be sleepy . Robert met at least one look alike in the USA who was an author and metaphysicist . I just cannot fathom how much of the memory they have or do not have . It would seem that the family memory is discarded and only the work is downloaded in that case . I feel that other teachers pioggy back this way too with permissions . The monad is a cluster of souls which presents in different genders across the globe not so far from each other but far enough that some might have died of old age before a younger aspect has even been born .

Think of a jelly fish with 12 long tentacles accessing times and spaces across the world but still connected to each other in a goal to ascend . Some of these sleepy tentacles recall the goal and are eager to work . Others remain clueless drifting and happy to be so . But if the main driver dies prematurely then a sleeper awakens by force for the jellyfish or monad needs this and will cause the most aware of its tentacles to spasm into consciousness .
    2) If "we" (our personalties) are different every lifetime- why would our personality of this life time be responsible for any past karmic actions?As we are only really here for one lifetime and our personality (this lifetime) cannot be responsible for decisions of another personality from a past lifetime?
    What I have been taught and what I believe is expressed here imho only . Because I take on board that the understandings I have are incomplete.

But we were taught to clean our field of souls . We were taught to clean the family genetic karmic lines and the spiritul consciousness lines of the monad .

There is a soul group of diverse genetic lines which we clean that is our family field of souls . Within this group soul we marry into other similar related lines again and again who over time have changed names and perhaps countries , cultures or race .

There is also an oversoul which allows and authors the experience across diverse cultures and manifests the opportune times of birth . This pattern of opportunity is still to complex for me to fathom . But there is a lot of conflicting freewill and karma which causes chaos . So there is some predestination and some freewill and some chaos and never is a live completely set . But CaterpillarWoman avatar souls have an understanding of the prophecies and the predestination and seem to listen to the inner voice in order to fulfill it even when they know that some of the way will be harsh .

We have been taught that all can be forgiven but that we endure the consequences of what previous personalities did and through this pain we learn to love more and to have mercy ourselves .
    3)Why am "I" studying a masters course on the astral-if my personality is disposable? My soul may be studying unconsciously- but there is alot of studying going on that my personality is completely aware and Im making the decisions in the "tests". If the personality is disposable- and is only a tool for soul (like a clone) to get what it needs-why set the personality on a path to any sort of mastery?
    I would love to read as would others ,I am sure ,what your recall is of dreamstate lessons . I enjoy reading CFT and Tempestinateapot's works . I see that these threads get a number of views why not write a few posts to begin with about projections and lessons in the realms .

I think that we study because we love to . We study because we want to improve the humanity of the planet and the condition of the innocent . We suffer thru the violence and inhumanity and wish to make a difference We want to have a reason to exist . We want to learn and this makes our soul resonate with the divine purpose of life . We are God all of us experiencing a physical life and improving self until such time that the vessel might allow us to walk on earth as a benevolent God . That is to evolve the spiritual dna so that it might sustain sentient light in a full measure and not in tiny upward climbing bursts as we achieve in kundalini .

I think that researching the sentient beings of other planets we learn that a chaotic and rapid spiritual evolution leads to God beings warring to destroy themselves and every life form on their planet . From their holocaust , they learn and strive to teach us to move along in peace instead .

If Im studying outside of my conscious awareness-how can it really be me? (subconscious arguments negated)
    Now that's the enigma isn't it . We have a paradigm in which we have conspired to sublimate and negate the ego for the greater to good to join to the universal mind and yet if we join completely we only become another golden drop in the pond and cannot effect change only observe the world of freewill , destiny and chaos and the weavings of it . I choose to be a player in the game not an observer . I want to negate enough of the ego to rid self of more base human emotions and yet keep enough of the consciousness to be aware of the goal and come to the next incarnation steering the course full speed ahead without the distractions and illusions of the physical world .
    With that in mind- but off the subject a little.Have any of you completed the/a masters course?
    I have not paid any tuitions to a teacher on Earth . Is that what you mean ?
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    This topic brought to mind something that I have been experiencing ... So if I'm guessing right, or interpreting this information the right way, then I'd say that they can wake up provided it hasn't been too long.
    That is a good point . I do recall meeting spirits who got mired in the Sea of Lost Souls and were unable to contact their loved ones while there but who came out of that place by raising their vibration ...love , forgiveness etc .
    So they were "lost but now are found "too . Thanks , I take comfort in that CFT .

Aunt clair,

Im unsure if you were making a funny but i didnt mean i was paying anyone any earthly fees lol- I had my guide laugh at me the other day and say(after i had been told about 1 year earlier-and have had many tests) that i was studying a masters course (minor)-and he laughed at me like i was talking on a huge task-while we were on the way to theives hell for another lesson.

Does anyone know what im talking about?

Hi Aunt clair,

"I would love to read as would others ,I am sure ,what your recall is of dreamstate lessons ."

I dont mean any disrespect-but I have FULL consciousness of lessons+guides+teachers+lessons.- no exit- direct phase-no loss of conciseness- guides guiding me the entire time.

Im not dreaming.

Could you share your experiences?

Thank you,

Dyah

Hi Aunt Clair,

I have just re read my last post and feel it looks very defensive- that was not my intention-sorry. I wanted to clarify that to me they dont seem to be in dream state as i am concious the entire time.

I would love to share my experiences with you-and would be happy to-though I feel they made not make sense to many people without prior knowledge +intuition on the experience if that makes sense-THOUGH i would be happy to share what little experience an reflection I have on the situations I have encountered- if not for others to understand but for you to shed your perspective on the matter?

I dont mean to pretend to be anyone with any specialty of any kind-just a humble person trying to learn what I can- I dont think I am special in anyway-just hoping to learn.

thank you,

Dyah

No offense taken . Honestly , I was not being sarcastic .I was asking you genuinely . I did not understand if you were paying an earthly teacher or having dreamstate lessons or trance lessons or D all of the above and I only wanted clairification so I might answer you . I am genuinely interested in reading your experiences . I also feel others would like to read them . I did not mean to imply that I was challenging your credibility . I am not . What you say sounds credible and I only meant to encourage you to put it to post by expressing yourself in writing . I feel it helps others to confirm their own mystical experiences and it also helps the magician to come to metacognition and integration .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3