Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kinda Lascivious Question

gpmabob36 Guest

Kinda Lascivious Question

I got into the subject of astral projection with a friend of mine the other day and he brought up a question that he was interested in, which also rose up a question that I had.

First of all, I was explaining all the meaningful things you could do in the astral, such as healing, exploring, and spiritual growth. But amongst this broad line of subject matter, the fact that you could be invisible and walk through walls only triggered one question in his perverted mind: Could you sneak into girls' homes and watch them in the shower, etc.?

At first, the question phased us like a joke, but seeing as he doesn't dismiss the possibility of astral projection all together, and seeing as we are both typical teenagers in high school, this seemed like a question the both of us were curious about having answered. If this was possible, how clear do humans awake on the physical plane look in the astral?

I'm sorry that if compared to all the wonderful things you could do in the astral that this seems like an immature question, but I have literally read on and on about everything that has to do with astral projection (and have even projected once myself), and this is truly the one and only question I never even considered asking (nor had I even thought about it until my friend brought it up.)

So that's his question. My question along with that one is that I also read somewhere that doing things like this on a regular basis in the astral could result in attracting certain unwanted entities. In what ways could an act as simple as playing peeping tom attract such a being? In what ways could it annoy/pester a projector? How could one get rid of this entity for good?

I hate to sound so thoughtless and immature, but you've gotta admit, being a teenager, this really is just a normal question to ask what with the possibilities of astral projection, right? Answers to both our questions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Angelo.

Blog Entries
    Hi and welcome Angelo,

I don't get to answer this one from experience. There may be others who can,

I got into the subject of astral projection with a friend of mine the other day and he brought up a question that he was interested in, which also rose up a question that I had.

First of all, I was explaining all the meaningful things you could do in the astral, such as healing, exploring, and spiritual growth. But amongst this broad line of subject matter, the fact that you could be invisible and walk through walls only triggered one question in his perverted mind: Could you sneak into girls' homes and watch them in the shower, etc.?
    Yes. You can invade someone's privacy. If I remember correctly, Robert Monroe observed an earthbound spirit addicted to sex attempting and failing to possess the body of a man who was making love to a woman. I also remember reading Monroe's daughter being worried he'd pop in when she and her dorm mates were in a state of undress.

But, it might be harder than you think. Most people do not find mastering astral projection easy. Even if you could perve, you may well fail to "download" the memories of the experience. You may also experience strange reality fluctuations that make the experience less real. Your subconscious processes may also interfere with your activities such as throwing a curtain over the scene if, at some level, you feel it's the wrong thing to do or in some way dangerous.

At first, the question phased us like a joke, but seeing as he doesn't dismiss the possibility of astral projection all together, and seeing as we are both typical teenagers in high school, this seemed like a question the both of us were curious about having answered. If this was possible, how clear do humans awake on the physical plane look in the astral?
    In my limited experience, clear enough to see what you're looking for. Don't discount the possibility of astral blindness though.

I'm sorry that if compared to all the wonderful things you could do in the astral that this seems like an immature question, but I have literally read on and on about everything that has to do with astral projection (and have even projected once myself), and this is truly the one and only question I never even considered asking (nor had I even thought about it until my friend brought it up.)
    That's incredibly innocent of you! It's certainly something I've worried about when certain friends have said they've tried to pop in on me.

So that's his question. My question along with that one is that I also read somewhere that doing things like this on a regular basis in the astral could result in attracting certain unwanted entities. In what ways could an act as simple as playing peeping tom attract such a being? In what ways could it annoy/pester a projector? How could one get rid of this entity for good?
    I don't know for certain what the outcome of astral voyerism would be. Perhaps it would result in desire that may send some kind of signal to astral beings seeking sex. Maybe it would just leave you feeling guilty. Everyone's different so I'd say there's a range of possibilities.

Robert Monroe doesn't seem to have set out on his journeys with voyeristic intention but he did find that being in the astral often triggered a sexual response in him and he does seem to have had a number of sexual episodes. He was, to some extent, circumspect about detailing his sexual experiences, confiding that his initial inability to control the urge to have sex was embarrassing to him.

There's the possibility that in pursuing sexual adventures of the astral kind that you'd miss out on other experiences.

If you are worried about succubi, then I guess a strong sexual signal may attract them but I haven't really read of this happening to the sexually astrally adventurous. Others may be able to help you with that one.

I hate to sound so thoughtless and immature, but you've gotta admit, being a teenager, this really is just a normal question to ask what with the possibilities of astral projection, right? Answers to both our questions would be greatly appreciated!
    It is a fairly teen question, I guess .
    Might be easier to check out a National Geographic site.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

gpmabob36 Guest
    Hi!

Just wanted to say thanks for answering all my questions and being so kind about it. Yes, it certainly does sound like every teenaged boys dream, but like all good things in life, it requires lots of practice!

I do have a couple more questions, not related to this subject, however. Just some random things I'd like a little clarification on?

There are websites which claim that there are some creatures on the astral plane which have never existed in the physical. My best comparison to this would be in The Matrix movies, where Neo and all the other characters fought in a separate dimension where there were actual people driving cars on the freeway, etc. Does this mean that the astral plane really is a world where things are born and die, or is this plane the only one where something dies, and whatever was born on the astral was born simply out of our imaginations?

Staying on the same subject, when people claim that there are fairies, gnomes, trolls, etc., can it be determined for certain whether or not these creatures actually do have feelings, like humans do, and were born and live in the astral regardless of any human ever seeing them/imagining them?

Last but not least, time travel. Must you be highly experienced in the art of projecting, or is it once you reach the point of being able to be fully conscious in the plane that you simply can will yourself while saying something like "Take me back to October 6, 1960" or something of that nature? Would you actually ask to see the date/event? For those who have done it, how can you be sure you're at the right time, and what does it look like during the moments of changing between now and the past as you are taken there?

Thanks again to Beekeeper for your very helpful response!

Blog Entries
    Hello, gpmabob36.

Just wanted to say thanks for answering all my questions and being so kind about it. Yes, it certainly does sound like every teenaged boys dream, but like all good things in life, it requires lots of practice!
    Perhaps I got you totally wrong, but I really had to laugh out loud about this.

About time travel - Robert Monroe did it, you can read about it in for example "Far Journeys". He said it left an "uneasy feeling". The linearity of time is just a concept our physical world sticks to, so the astral is not really bound to it, but to the laws of cause and effect. Monroe frequently called our physical reality the "Time/Space Illusion" or sth like that.

About entities existing only in the Astral - again according to Monroe Earth and its illusion of time and space are teaching environments. It seems we manifest here to learn sth - you could say to "master the human condition". Strangely enough, this thought "Earth is a school" comes up from many different fields - I remember it distinctly from author Whitley Strieber in his "The Secret School". But Strieber is describing his own history of alien abductions, not astral travel.

I think there are reasons for being human, and some, like Robert Bruce and Robert Monroe, have said we have to some degree the choice whether we incarnate and how. Human beings are full of potential for learning, growth and almost anything. It has been indicated in some materials that Earth is our nourishing mother until we outgrow that need. But I said "potential" - it depends on each and everyone of us what we manifest, how far we come along the road of development, and if we even chose it.

While I think a little peeping would not be that bad, I think getting hooked on it or other temptations can in the long run impair your ability to project or your development. In the end it is all about living a good life, developing yourself, and having a grip on yourself (which is not the same a stranglehold ). Some lapses are to be expected - we are humans, after all. It's not really bad. Besides, the male brain has the tendency towards blood loss to the "nether regions".

Be well,
    Oliver

Blog Entries
    Staying on the same subject, when people claim that there are fairies, gnomes, trolls, etc., can it be determined for certain whether or not these creatures actually do have feelings, like humans do, and were born and live in the astral regardless of any human ever seeing them/imagining them?
    My feeling is that they exist independently as sentient beings that are probably born in some sense. They definitely have intelligence but I suspect their emotional temperment is quite different to humans.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

korpo said
    While I think a little peeping would not be that bad
    well, let me tell you from the other perspective, it's not cool. yesterday morning I woke up and saw someone in my room, who I know is from this forum...I would have been upset if she hadn't been a girl! I just thought "oh brother" and rolled over and went back to sleep.

Blog Entries
    You are right - but I thought from the perspective of a teenager, I might add. If I think about the things I have done as a teen I think peeping would have been not as bad, I think, at least sometimes.

While it is not alright, it is also not an "eternal condemnation" thing. I just wanted to avoid the impression of "peep and the negs will be after you", because I don't believe that would happen. I know that does not make invasion of privacy all right, I'm sorry for giving that impression.

Oliver

There's also a possibility the peepee (sorry *grins*) might take offence at being peeped upon. Taking the low road into the astral could be a very good way to find the interest of unwanted entities but it might also bring rather abrupt handling if the person being perved upon has astral skills.

Ethically, to go 'out' looking for such things would seem to be at the lower end of the scale. The possible risks would seem to outweight any potential vicarious thrill.

Wouldn't it be simpler to go get a real life girlfriend? Perving at astral Penthouse images would seem to be an even lonlier experience than buying the magazine.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    My feeling is that they exist independently as sentient beings that are probably born in some sense. They definitely have intelligence but I suspect their emotional temperment is quite different to humans.
    Everything that I've read about faeries, trolls, etc. considers them elemental beings, that is the simplest form of being that is on this earth, so the emotions or personality characteristics they have shouldn't be similar to ours, except for the archetypal aspect of some personality aspects (did that make sense?) What I mean to say, is that what we consider funny may not be the same as what, say, a salamander (fire element) sees as funny, because the idea of 'funny' may or may not be shared (some animals have sense of humor, some don't, so I would think that the idea of human, even though is not purely human, is more characteristic of a hominid. Let me try again: I think some folks are more 'in tune with' nature than others, and the personality characteristics would be more like the personality characteristics of an earth elemental, I would think. I think that made better sense. But maybe not.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

gpmabob36 Guest
    Hahaha, yes, I did happen to understand that, thank you. And I agree, it is much easier to get a real girlfriend, and might I add, this task has already been said and done quite a while ago.

See, this is where the confusion kicks in, because while some believe there are absolutely no risks apart from losing the opportunity to explore more meaningful things, there are others who claim that it is a dangerous and relatively harmful activity. I was never implying that once I started projecting this would be my only intent, but I was rather just curious about what would happen if such a thing were possible. Of course I understand that the perspective of the person being looked upon would be against it, but again, that's the whole point of peeping! If it was voluntary, it wouldn't be a secret, it would be a stripclub.

Another question I did have was protection in the astral. Since it should be understood that no matter what, you are always safe from harm, is the whole point of creating a shield of light a psychological one, or do negative entities actually keep their distance from you once it is around you? (As you continue to answer my questions, I may continue to ask more, so I hope I don't become a bother!)

Angelo

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast