You know I've actually found my comfort level with other people to increase also. I do grounding very often and it makes me feel more connected to people in my immediate area.

For example I had my first round-table business meeting ever last week and I was very tense. There were people there who are very much in control of my professional career, and a few other people that I just don't really prefer to be around. And I was the youngest one there by about 25 years. If I could have made it through without saying a single word I would have been 100% ok with that but I knew I had to give a progress report and it was killing me. Plus I had too much coffee that morning and you know what that does. O_o

I started grounding and trying keeping my mind clear, then all of the sudden I didn't worry about the other people anymore. Gave me a sort of "we're all just the same children of the earth" kind of feeling. Very peaceful and I started to sympathize with them because I knew that everyone in the room was probably nervous for their own reasons.

If you're reverting then you probably have to push harder with your energy work. And my harder I mean more focus, stronger imagery, higher expectations.