Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fire the Grid! Look Now, Don't Wait!

blacktiger057 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    Seems like its a subtle form of avoidance where people can get distracted on something other than their own lives. Mostly is just seems to use a lot of energy that could be better spent elsewhere.
    If all we cared about was our own lives, think how different the world would be. There'd be alot more wars and the earth might be destroyed by now if we only focused on ourselves.

Our love must be so great that we can't possibly share it with just one person!

Scott

star Guest
    I prefer the transfer of energy from person to person. And when you are in the same room if possible. This sort of thing can still be fun though.

yormie Guest
    i'll be doing it. It's a good idea and it's amazing how anyone could construe it as a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by blacktiger057
    Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    Seems like its a subtle form of avoidance where people can get distracted on something other than their own lives. Mostly is just seems to use a lot of energy that could be better spent elsewhere.
    If all we cared about was our own lives, think how different the world would be. There'd be alot more wars and the earth might be destroyed by now if we only focused on ourselves.

Our love must be so great that we can't possibly share it with just one person!

Scott
    First, I did not say to care only about our own lives. I'm suggesting that ignoring our own lives causes more problems for everyone than is overcome by these large projects.

If all we cared about was our own lives, there would be a lot LESS wars. We would leave the people on the other side of the world alone.

If you live a life that destroys the Earth on which your life depends, then you are not doing a very good job of caring about your own life.

Our love must be so great that we don't need to share it with anyone. We could just be in our divine essence and the world would be in its divine essence and all would be as one. There would be no need to try to change(energize) anything else.

However, that's obviously not the case. In my experience these giant projects to power up this or that are not very effective. There seems to be greater result by going and doing a few 'good deeds' in your local town. My view is that the sweet spot is where our lives directly touch other's lives. This is where we as individuals can have the most impact.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

jtowson Guest
    Well, I'm totally in.

I finally managed to connect and read through the whole thing. I was worried if I'd be busy at the time, but fortunately it's right after I get home!

I think it takes love of others to be considerate enough to leave them alone, if that's the best way to help them. As opposed to just caring about yourself, therefore justifying taking all their oil, or telling them their way of life is wrong.

Just my $0.02.

blacktiger057 Guest
    3 MINUTES UNTIL IT STARTS!

blacktiger057 Guest
    START MEDITATING EVERYONE!

blacktiger057 Guest
    Here is my experience:
    For the first half hour I began sending loving energy through the form of Reiki via my hands. I thought about all the elements of nature: earth, water, air, and fire.

I held each individual element in my mind for about 7 minutes each. I had great love for all the earth and my heart center started to throb. I could almost feel the energy growing.

After about 30 minutes, great waves of love hit me. The waves pulsated through my whole body and continued to do so for about 5 minutes. I think that this was the grid beign activated and sending it's/our energy throughout the earth. Others in my group felt the same exact thing.

I thought about all the animals and sent my love for them. Tigers, cats, dogs, snakes, turtles, every animal that I could think of. I visualized the earth being engulfed in purifying violet fire.

The last ten minutes of my meditation was spent outside. I observed nature and continued to feel great love for it. I think my heart center has truly awakened.

Thank you all for participating in this wondrous, healing event! Much Light and Love to you all!!!!

Scott

I do loving meditation everyday, so, as much as I want to believe in the Fire Grid, warning flags inside me went off.....

I know it's too late but I ran into this at the last minute http://educate-yourself.org/cn/July17sp ... ul07.shtml

jtowson Guest
    As a novice, I did not have such a dramatic experience, but I hope my intent and prayers, if only a little, helped!!

Justin