Thread: Tired after pratice new

space79 Guest

Tired after pratice new

Hi everyone

I want to know if it is normal that you can feel drained after doing energy work.

I have bought Robert´s new book " Energy work"
    And have begon use the techniqs. The prestimulation, full body circut, bordy bounce, and chakre stimulation. I do it every second day.
    But always when im finish the pratice i feel tired, nor right away, but the next when i woke up in the norning it feels like i almost havent sleept at all.

Thomas

Blog Entries
    There's always the chance you are overdoing it. Doing cleaning and raising work is like training the human body with physical training. If you overdo it, you introduce strain. Look for your capacity, and at all times stay within it. Some say 70% is a good rule, it means: "Know your maximum capacity, and stay well below it while still doing something".

So, doing less could be doing more. Any strain you introduce has to healed up again, so overdoing it does not earn you more. It slows progress.

Also be aware that doing energy work starts a cleansing process, that includes detoxifying. The body releases toxins stored before when releasing stress and other things repressed in the body. Again, overdoing it can make this process very uncomfortable.

So it sounds like you are overdoing it. You should not feel tired after energy work. That's a telltale sign for overdoing. Maybe the 2ndary circuit needs more work before doing chakra work.

Robert stresses that the time spent on 2ndary circuit work is time well spent. It prevents building a weakest link if you go into primary center work too early. These supportive structures should be strong and stable to support primary center work.

Take good care,
    Oliver

space79 Guest

Thank you

Hi Korpo.

Thank you for your reply, maybe i should cut down to only do energy work 2 times a week, and try see what will happend.

Energy work is not so strange to me. I have for the last couple of years pratice meditation and healing, so it is easy for me to feel my energy body. But i also feeling blocks on my energy body thats why im doing this type of energy work.

I know that in Roberst book Astral Dynamics he mention that sometimes it can be advisebly to work on the secondery center first, but i can feel within my self that it is important to also work on my primary chakre and slowly resolve any block in my there, because some of the blocks in some my chakres almost feel like physical pain.

Do you self pratice Energy work, and what is your experince?

Greeting

Thomas

Blog Entries
    Hello, Thomas.

I don't think cutting the number of days would help. It is in fact encouraged to practise most days.

However to stay within your current limit is important for each and every session. This may require some experimentation and time to discover.

You could monitor if sth improves if you stop before the primary center work. Then the situation would improve over time if you stick with the earlier steps for the time being.

You could then add each of the primary centers one at the time - starting with base, and if you are confident with that without exhaustion, continue over time with first two, and so on. This should also help to give you really good grounding.

I currently focus to >75% on an energy work meditation that works with removing blockages. The rest of the time I do movement Qigong to lead energy in coordination with body movement. It works quite well for me, as I am heavily blocked.

Take good care,
    Oliver

space79 Guest

Hi

Thank you for your explanation.
    It make sense for me

I now know when i get exhausted.
    I can feel that the center, where i feel my energy exhaustion, is my brow chakre.
    When i do energy in my base, navel, solarplexus, heart and strobe chakre i feel ok.

Have a nice day

Thomas

Blog Entries
    I would also like to point out that starting anything new will give you a temporary feeling of tiredness, and cutting down (but not stopping) is good advice. This too will pass.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

topflight Guest
    I did NEW for a year. Here are some tips. Do not work on the primary centers (chakras) until you have spent some time working on the secondary circuit. When you first start and until you really get the full body storage circuit going, you will be creating an energy deficit. In other words you will be using more energy than you will be taking in. It will take a few weeks for everything to start working together and to be creating a surplus. The other suggestions of short sessions daily instead of taking breaks are also good. When you get more advanced and start doing the primary center work be SURE to continue doing the full body storage circuit.

space79 Guest

Thank you

Thank you for all your help