Thread: Dreaming of desceaced pets

Dreaming of desceaced pets

I dream alot about my now desceaced cats that used to lived with my mother, I dream about them atleast once a week.
    And in the dreams it feels like coming back to a place where I know they are still alive.
    Could this symbolize that I deep down want to have cats as pets again?
    I currently don´t have any animals in the house.

/magic

Blog Entries
    This is a hard question, and I tend to favor the idea they are visiting you, but only you know the answer to the question.
    I have lost many pets in my lifetime, and I only have been visited by two of them, even after having other pets. I have had my cats for two years now, and I was visited by my deceased dog just last year, making me think that it was a genuine visitation (that and the fact that I saw him in projection, and that my son sees him as well.)
    Cats tend to (according to what people say) be very psychic, so I wouldn't be suprised if it was a visitation.
    Do you want new cats?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

hmm

We had 3 cats, the mother and her two children, my dreams has most been about the mother but recently the other as well.
    It´s not rly that they come to visit me, I find myself back at my childhood home and observing them running around, but the feeling I get in the dream is they shouldn´t really be alive and the they have been resurrected.

Perhaps the cats represent that I wan´t companionship since I´m single now
    I would like to have cats maybe sometime in the future but right now I can´t since my roommate is allergic.

Shannanigans Guest
    I have dreamt of my deceased dog only once and he just put his paws up on my shoulders and licked my face...almost to let me know he was OK
    I haven't had a dream of him since
    I think you have to take the feeling behind the dream and work from that
    A lot of times if I am dreaming of someone who is dead, my "thinking" mind will fight it knowing deep down that they shouldn't be up and about.
    This can often lead to lucid dreaming.