Thread: Energy Work book

SixStrings Guest

Energy Work book

Do you own or have you read Robert Bruce's new book, Energy Work, and do you recommend it to someone who already owns Astral Dynamics? Does it offer any additional exercises, practices or information that would benift astral projection, psychic development or spiritual living or life in general that is not already presented in his earlier work?

akashic610 Guest
    I own both Astral Dynamics and Mastering Astral Projection. I just purchased Energy Work two days ago. Only to chapter 2 so far but I would say that it's definitely worth the buy as it has some info not covered in MAP or AD. So to answer your question: Yes, it would benefit.

Flash_hound Guest
    I have gotten about half way through energy work and I would say it is a "Must Buy" it has quite a bit in it and he replaces sponging with a new technique and it's all very good. Go buy it, now.

Blog Entries

Re: Energy Work book

Quote Originally Posted by SixStrings
    Does it offer any additional exercises, practices or information that would benift astral projection, psychic development or spiritual living or life in general that is not already presented in his earlier work?
    It does present more technique and detail about energy work.

Depending on intent, the other things you mention can come from that. To a degree they can also be seen as side effects of energy work.

Oliver

I read Energy Work in one sitting . Robert Bruce continues to develop as an author and this effort is his best yet . This book flows . It is a very easy read . You will find it is both eclectic and comprehensive regarding the basal energy body and techniques to begin energy awareness and to begin development . That does not mean you will not find utility if you are an expert . I commend Chapter 5 Charging Energy with Intention to anyone . It is an excellent at your fingertips resource for energy techniques . And although that was my favorite chapter , I have heard most people online are keen about Chapter 8 . Heart Center Healing .

Certainly I feel there is something to learn for everyone here . I look forward to the other additons in this series . Order it and Enjoy it now .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

SixStrings Guest
    Thanks a lot for your replies. I'm going to go buy the book right now