Thread: energy body expanded in reaction to awareness hands

stargazer Guest

energy body expanded in reaction to awareness hands

Odd little "internal projection" experience this morning.

Got woken up early by a phone ringing, stayed up for about an hour and went back to bed to get some more rest.

I was having a dream that I was eating something that was catching in my teeth and I became aware of my jaw, and slipped into that beautiful "awake yet asleep" internal state of awareness, very disconnected from physical body yet very awake. I was thinking very clearly about that feeling of biting something I've had before in this state, and I resolved to treat it... I could feel a sort of rough, patchy area on my tongue that I could tell was a blockage. So I decided to treat the blockage with my awareness hands, and as I thought of this, the area in question seemed to move til it was in front of me, like a painter looking at a canvas (vs. the orientation of reaching up and touching your mouth as it orients to your body) I have had this experience before, which I detailed as the experience of reaching out and grabbing onto my spine / center channel. (In the other experience, when I squeezed my hands to feel the solidness of the "pole" in front of me, it felt like a dense vibration at its core rather than a solid object, but as I relaxed my grip it became solid)

This time, I was trying to treat the blockage, so I reached forward and grabbed the whole mouth/tongue area with my awareness hands, simultaneously pushing white-hot energy through it and wrapping healing energy around it.

A sort of amazing thing happened... the area I was grabbing suddenly expanded rapidly, like a balloon suddenly filling with air... it burst to "life" underneath my hands. I would estimate that the area I was grabbing burst to about 3x its original size in reaction to my pushing energy through it. It was a VERY dynamic reaction.

This felt not unlike a projection exit and indeed there was a kind of whooshy upwards sensation but all that happened was that it whooshed me awake.

In retrospect this would have been a neat projection platform kind of state (but it's not like I was quite lucid enough to take advantage of it), and rope would have worked like a charm here, but it was a neat experience in and of itself. I had no idea my energy body would react in that way. Strong relation to the idea that energy work done in trance state can be very powerful.

Excellent, thanks for sharing !
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~