I just started part 2 this week, and I am still having a few difficulties.

At this point, I have no trouble with most energy work (see below), and the spinning, bounce awareness, etc are very natural to me. BUT I still cannot get the hang of trance. Only once (the first day I tried it) did this even remotely work, and only for a second, and so little that I could hardly count it as a success. Sometimes it works for a moment but usually it actually interrupts my session, and energy flow grinds to a cold halt, and I have to start all over again to continue the days work (ie energy prep). Awareness of my environment becomes intensified and eventually I have to stop because I am just sitting there and nothing is happening except my getting more aware of my environment and my body getting more awake.

On the other hand, when I am just concentrating on breathing (esp with the new 8.8.8.0 breaths) I invariably have altered sensations, whether fleeting or more prolonged minutes at a time. And I can move my awareness all over the place, time, space, whatever. But getting my body to actually go to sleep is just not happening, so I can do all these other isolated things till I am blue in the face, but my body is nowhere near sleep or trance. I have always had a really strong imagination and also happen to be a bit of a control freak, and so its no surprise Im having trouble letting go to trance. I have a little psychic ability, so these are not such horrifying and dangerous concepts to me, but Im not sure how to help (or trick) myself over it. Practice is getting more and more frustrating... I even took an extra week in the last part to try to figure out trance before moving on.

As for the energy work, activating my arms and legs, spine are a breeze, but I have continued resistance with the belly chakra/primary energy point. Nothing happens, usually I kick start it with my hands on either side, but the energy sensations fizzle out almost immediately. Could this be related? On the physical side I still have a recurring bladder infection and my weight and complexion are being weird.

One more thing, actually: I find trying the breath to energy raising reeeeeeally counterproductive because I've now linked the exhale with expelling spent energy, and to then turn the exhale into the force behind pushing energy into my subnaval storage is just too opposite. But then again I find this method of raising and storing energy really hard anyway, and difficult to feel. Why bother bringing it all the way over the head and face, chest? And why is that ok but meanwhile raising energy into other storage areas, or over stimulating other chakras, bad?? I cant imagine these other spots are left unstimulated with the raising energy actions.

Confused.