Thread: EVP

ezuzack Guest

EVP

Dear Robert,

I stumbled one Electronic Voice Phenomena. I did not believe it would work...and to my SHOCK it worked!!! I started communicating with the spirit world all the time with my digital recorder and have some incredlbe voices. HOWEVER, I have a very serious problem now. Since I started "playing" with EVP there are now spirits playing with me in very serious and detrimental way. I don't know were to turn. Your book is the only one I could find to address these problems. Can I please talk to you on the phone? I am very willing to pay for your time. I need your help!

Sincerely,

Eric Zuzack
    St. Louis, MO
    314-892-0930

Re: EVP

G'day,

First, if anyone wants to get in contact with me, they must first contact the moderators of this forum. Then, if it is appropriate, an email will be sent to me and etc.

I suggest you discontinue this method of spirit contact if it is causing you problems.

Please read the sticky I made at the beginning of the Psychic Self Defense topic on this forum and follow the instructions there, as well as what is in my book. This contains new information and new countermeasures that are not in my book. This will help.

From what I sense here, your biggest problem is that you are worried by this. This worry is focusing your attention on these negative spirits. This opens a channel, a connection, that allows them to trouble you. So, please keep your attention firmly off this and focus on happy, uplifting thoughts.

Robert