Thread: Transferring OBE and LD skills to waking life (advanced)

Transferring OBE and LD skills to waking life (advanced)

This topic is about soliciting ideas on how to transfer skills from OBE and lucid dreaming to waking life. Although most energy techniques transfer without problem (both ways), interactions with matter are different. Isn't matter just energy?? Yes, I know energy is dense here. I expect that things will be somewhat different but the principles ought to transfer.

As an example, one can drastically alter objects and even whole landscapes (in 'real-time') in most domains (dimensions) with relatively little trouble. However, the best I can believe is possible is to get a PSI-wheel to rotate. I have had limited success through trickery in altering material reality in bigger ways, but its delicate and certainly not qualitatively the same kind of skill/control.

-------------------------
    My ideas:
    1) find out how ghosts can move things though they lack physical bodies

2) reverse lucid dreaming: use LD techniques to alter one of our other bodies (dream or energy) to provide the skills/means to alter physical reality
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries
    When you look at Mickaharic's magic training, part of the projection exercise is training a skill to virtual perfection. They for example train the RTZ projection to a degree where the astral body can become visible (like a ghost sometimes) and can influence the physical (again like a ghost). Or so I've been told. It requires being willing to training a skill over a year before moving on, but it seems to yield results similar to what you desire.

This seems to be described in his book "Practice of Magic: An Introductory Guide to the Art".

Mickaharic seems to be involved in ritual magic from simple to complex, projection and psychic self-defense.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Re: Transferring OBE and LD skills to waking life (advanced)

Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    This topic is about soliciting ideas on how to transfer skills from OBE and lucid dreaming to waking life. Although most energy techniques transfer without problem (both ways), interactions with matter are different. Isn't matter just energy?? Yes, I know energy is dense here. I expect that things will be somewhat different but the principles ought to transfer.
    I think they transfer completely, keeping in mind that the material universe is spacetime, therefore the way that manifestation occurs is in spacetime also. (Obvious, I know, but it seems to escape people sometimes.)

As an example, one can drastically alter objects and even whole landscapes (in 'real-time') in most domains (dimensions) with relatively little trouble. However, the best I can believe is possible is to get a PSI-wheel to rotate.
    I think this is because the density in a psiwheel is low (compared to a rock, for example) and also because you have seen it work, taking the energy away from fighting disbelief to just doing it.

I have had limited success through trickery in altering material reality in bigger ways, but its delicate and certainly not qualitatively the same kind of skill/control.
    I think my above explanation fits here. You can alter material reality, but it takes time, and it has to occur in space.
    -------------------------
    My ideas:
    My thought here would be that ghosts only do this type of thing when they have living witnesses, and according to every 'ghosthunting' story I know there is the usual 'cold spot happening' which indicates a redirection of energy towards the movement of the object. I personally have had dealings with 'ghostly happenings' and the effects were things dissappearing, electronic apparatus turning on and off when I came in the room, and stuff reappearing. Now this only happened when I was here so my guess would be that my energy was facilitating this phenomenon, at least in the electronic phenomenon. The disappearing and reappearing clothes happened to other people also, but when we moved out of the house the phenomena stopped, making me think that one of us (me) was the focus of the phenomena.
    Thus the idea of rechanneling energy from the living.

2) reverse lucid dreaming: use LD techniques to alter one of our other bodies (dream or energy) to provide the skills/means to alter physical reality
    This is something that I know nothing about but would probably be interested in, for healing purposes. In projection I have had experiences where I've fiddled with my physical body, just out of curiosity, but I didn't learn anything (that I know of).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Transferring OBE and LD skills to waking life (advanced)

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    My ideas:
    My thought here would be that ghosts only do this type of thing when they have living witnesses, and according to every 'ghosthunting' story I know there is the usual 'cold spot happening' which indicates a redirection of energy towards the movement of the object. I personally have had dealings with 'ghostly happenings' and the effects were things dissappearing, electronic apparatus turning on and off when I came in the room, and stuff reappearing. Now this only happened when I was here so my guess would be that my energy was facilitating this phenomenon, at least in the electronic phenomenon. The disappearing and reappearing clothes happened to other people also, but when we moved out of the house the phenomena stopped, making me think that one of us (me) was the focus of the phenomena.
    Thus the idea of rechanneling energy from the living.
    My thoughts exactly. This would seem to imply that what I lack is the redirection part. I'm stuck on this because I have never witnessed a ghost doing this and so have no idea the basis for it.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries
    Well, I've been in the situation a few times but never gave it a 'technical thought', so to speak.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.