Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time for some reading!

Three_Nails Guest

Time for some reading!

Can anyone give me a good list of books I should try to get ahold of based on Astral Projection and Meditation? Perhaps even spirit healing? I have decided I want to get as well studied as I can on this and become good at it. So I'm gonna hit the library. Any titles would be nice. Authors? Anything.

Blog Entries
    How about looking into the "Movies&Books" sub-forum?

Oliver

Blog Entries
    When you say 'spirit healing, do you mean healing with spirits, spirits healing you, faith-healing type of stuff, or energy-type healing?

And, what Korpo said.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Three_Nails Guest
    Sorry! I was unware that such a forum existed. I don't get much time to surf around so I don't know the site too well just yet.

Well, when I think "Spirit Healing" I think in a "Using the astral to remedy myself of sickness" and "Healing others through spiritual power". I am a deep believer in God and I am sure that most of this stuff (The astral realm, life on earth, lucid dreaming and the such) is Faith-Based.. Not sure exactly what I meant... Thats why I want to read up on stuff.

Once again, my apologies.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Three_Nails
    Sorry! I was unware that such a forum existed. I don't get much time to surf around so I don't know the site too well just yet.

Well, when I think "Spirit Healing" I think in a "Using the astral to remedy myself of sickness" and "Healing others through spiritual power". I am a deep believer in God and I am sure that most of this stuff (The astral realm, life on earth, lucid dreaming and the such) is Faith-Based.. Not sure exactly what I meant... Thats why I want to read up on stuff.

Once again, my apologies.
    No probs. We have a healing forum in which all forms of healing are explored (or we try anyway). I do believe most energy healing is belief-based (since the idea that free energy can be channeled with means other than technological requires some belief) although some people may argue about that.

I personally am a member of a faith-based healing group, but that is besides the point.

Leaving the topic there, we do have a Healing forum and a book-and movie forum. Enjoy and investigate!

Blog Entries
    Three Nails, on AP, Robert Monroe's books are very popular, Bruce Moen's books are also worth a look and Kurt Leland's "Otherwhere" is a good read. Check them out online at Amazon.

Patti Conklin is a very interesting person to investigate if you want to know some things about healing.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Three_Nails
    For what it's worth... me, too. I've been working for some time to try to learn just HOW to go about doing these things. I know it can be done. I've seen it, I've experienced it, I've read about it. I just need to figure out how.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Three_Nails Guest
    I actually found some of Robert Bruce's books at my local Borders and am going to get them next week after I get paid. MAP and Astral Dynamics... Perhaps I'll get something from another author if I can afford it. Or a Bianural Beat CD.

Blog Entries
    The MAP book comes with a binaural beats CD to be used with a computer (BWGen) so you don't have to invest in another one.

Three_Nails Guest
    Yeah... I mean one I can use in my CD player. As much as I like being hooked up to my computer by a short leash and all... Quick question. Does the one that comes with MAP have a FULL version of BWGen? Or just the trial version I have already?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast