Thread: Astral Double or Demon Spawn?

SetiAmon Guest

Astral Double or Demon Spawn?

Hello Mr Bruce

I been after considerable NEW clearing been trying to attempting to project.

My results are very disturbing and thought you could shed some light on this
    experience.

I put myself into a trance (by running energy up my leg,this seems to happen naturally) and in this trance i try and project out,no response,then i can get my head out as i do i feel the presense and see something fly at me I catch it in my astral hands and am pushing it away but it is intensly strong and some sensations of something going into my back so i decided to try all forms of banishment i know,swipes of energy,fire thoughtform,calling out to dieties/angels/guides.no response,not even slight letting of pressure.I felt intense surges of energy and thought "this might be a double trying to reassimulate" and so i decided to stick my head out and see (as i had tucked my head inside when it was flying at me) and what i saw looked like a husky baby with tendrils coming out of it and reaching into my back,as well as a tendril coming out of its from and into my stomic.It didn't react it just kinda looked at me with these big black(even grey-alien looking) eyes and then i gave up because it was to strong and felt it enter my stomic and a huge wave of energy went threw me.

Whats more freaky i decided to try and leave my body again after spending some time in the trance equilizing with the energy inside of me.

Anyhow I tried to push out again and again,it was like a entity truend and ran at me again,again it was the same baby and this time it entered my chest and reassimulated there.freaky freaky expreience.

I had this experience two other times since then.is it some kinda astral entity that has gestated in me or my maybe my double taking that form for some subconciouss reason?
    either way its freaky as hell.

in the past in trances i'v felt like there is a second me that sometimes i come into conflict with,i assumed that was my mental and astral bodies.

Anyhow i do cleansing as part of new and would imagine if this was a entity it wouldn't find that inviting so any insight on this would be cool

Re: Astral Double or Demon Spawn?

G'day,

It is possible you are encountering one of two things.

A Dweller on the threshold manifestation

An attached entity.

The Dweller type manifestation is overcome by confronting it. Then it goes away.

An attached entity requires more work. If this has happened more often since you wrote this, then that is what you are probably dealing with. (I have experienced this myself and so can relate to this).

Keep in mind that this attachment is already involved in your life. Your obe work has not attracted this, just brought it to your attention.

First, read the sticky i placed at the beginning of my psychic defense forum section and follow these procedures, including setting up an earthing grounding EMF setup, and using magnets and etc. These new methods are extremely effective, and passive so they take no effort on your part to apply.

Get a copy of my book, Practical Psychic Self-Defense.

Read my Psychic Defense section on my website for the latest, including the sections on the scientific explanations to why running water works, etc.

Get a copy of my book, Energy Work, and apply the self healing methods therein for this problem. In particular, use affirmations to remove this attachment from your space.

Affirmations are the most powerful tool you have to effect change. However, the practical countermeasures should be used with these for best effect.

Email one of the moderators in this forum if you need more help, and to provide feedback.

Robert