Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: just blasted my k out!(or, we love our kitties.^_^)

soulpower0824 Guest

just blasted my k out!(or, we love our kitties.^_^)

i created a mp3 brain wave frequency designed to rise the serphent and i just tested it out. After a couple mins i felt bubbles and twisting up my spine. Then all of a sudden i heard music playing in my head. After i was done i looked in the mirror and saw my aura. Ive actualy designed a working binaural beat wav. i dont kno if i can post it here but id be happy to share and let others experience the power of kundalini so email me.

Blog Entries
    Not until you have 20 contributory posts in the forums.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

alwayson4 Guest
    this would be amazing if it worked

Blog Entries
    Interesting. I do a lot of work with binaural brainwaves. I have done one for chakra opening meditation that was interesting, but I haven't seen any "raise kundalini" type programmes.

What software are you using to do this?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

soulpower0824 Guest
    its called BrainWaveGenerator. Its actually a very great and useful program. You can input frequencies, add backround noise, and add multiple voices at one time. I have also created wavs for astral projection, chakra balancing and releasing the human groth hormone.

Blog Entries
    I've got a couple of software packages from TransparentCorp that do similar things. I'm just not expert enough in brainwaves and frequencies and such to make my own. I do have an HCG one, though, and I use a combination of sub-delta and gamma waves to fight my chronic fatigue/chronic pain problem (and it really does work).

I'm a huge believer in brainwave technology.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Donald McGlinn Guest

Re: just blasted my k out!

Quote Originally Posted by soulpower0824
    i created a mp3 brain wave frequency designed to rise the serphent and i just tested it out. After a couple mins i felt bubbles and twisting up my spine. Then all of a sudden i heard music playing in my head. After i was done i looked in the mirror and saw my aura. Ive actualy designed a working binaural beat wav. i dont kno if i can post it here but id be happy to share and let others experience the power of kundalini so email me.
    What you describe is a symptom of Kundalini, but it is not Kundalini itself. You are experiencing an energy raising, not a Kundalini raising.

i've tried brainwave generator but haven't really gotten results. i'd like to try out your thang, ill email you

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    I've got a couple of software packages from TransparentCorp that do similar things. I'm just not expert enough in brainwaves and frequencies and such to make my own. I do have an HCG one, though, and I use a combination of sub-delta and gamma waves to fight my chronic fatigue/chronic pain problem (and it really does work).

I'm a huge believer in brainwave technology.
    I'd like to suggest getting IM injections of magnesium as well. Even when the actual tissues are depleted of magnesium the blood levels will test normal because magnesium is needed to control the pH of the blood. Even a couple of treatments at less than the RDA of magnesium can make a big difference with CFS. Magnesium is also often suggested for chronic pain. Oral magnesium takes months to build up in your system. It is also possible to get a lotion containing magnesium to rub into your skin, which still takes several weeks but is far more effective than pills - especially magnesium oxide, which is so common not because of its effectiveness but for being cheap.

Chris_com28 Guest
    I'm also interested in brainwave entrainment, though I'm not sure how it relates to the chakras. It seems to be quite subjective as to which frequencies affect which chakras. The only frequencies I think have any potential at the moment are the solfeggio frequencies.
    Could you please send me the file and give me a bit of an explanation on how it works. I'm sure people here would like to know what you actually done to achive something like this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast