Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: just blasted my k out!(or, we love our kitties.^_^)

wer Guest

Re: just blasted my k out!

Quote Originally Posted by soulpower0824
    i created a mp3 brain wave frequency designed to rise the serphent and i just tested it out. After a couple mins i felt bubbles and twisting up my spine. Then all of a sudden i heard music playing in my head. After i was done i looked in the mirror and saw my aura. Ive actualy designed a working binaural beat wav. i dont kno if i can post it here but id be happy to share and let others experience the power of kundalini so email me.
    ...I really don't think it would be a good idea to raise Kundalini through binaural beats. From what I've heard, Kundalini is something you have work your way up to, taking shortcuts could cause serious mental problems. Of course, this is only what I have read.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_com28
    I'm also interested in brainwave entrainment, though I'm not sure how it realtes to the chakras. It seems to be quite subjective as to which frequencies affect which chakras. The only frequencies I think have any potential at the moment are the solfeggio frequencies.
    Could you please send me the file and give me a bit of an explanation on how it works. I'm sure people here would like to know what you actually done to achive something like this.
    Binaural beats put different tones in each ears, causing the brain hemispheres to synchronize at the difference of the beats- so that both hemispheres function at the same wavelength. I can't imagine what this has to do with Kundalini, since the energy surge (my guess would be) comes from the base to the spine, and it is traditionally believed that the chakra frequency as described by it's colors go higher as you go up the sushumma, until you get up to the highest freq. in the crown.
    I can see how chanting mantras in different tones can open up chakras facilitating a surge if one is desired; but I can't see how synchronizing your brain hemispheres would facilitate Kundalini.

But I for one would love to hear the explanation.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Chris_com28 Guest
    Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. I know how binaural beats work, though I haven't read any book about has a couldn't find any at the time. What I really was asking was how the frequency works and what the frequency actually is.
    It is believed that the frequency can work though an extra nervous system. Apparently it's quite well known to neurologists. I think it was discovered by Robert Becker. Basically the messages and frequencies of the brain travel through this nervous system and so in theory can supply the whole body with the chosen frequency. Or you can always sit on a large speaker and blast the kundalini up your spine.

Blog Entries
    Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. I know how binaural beats work, though I haven't read any book about has a couldn't find any at the time. What I really was asking was how the frequency works and what the frequency actually is.
    It is believed that the frequency can work though an extra nervous system. Apparently it's quite well known to neurologists. I think it was discovered by Robert Becker. Basically the messages and frequencies of the brain travel through this nervous system and so in theory can supply the whole body with the chosen frequency. Or you can always sit on a large speaker and blast the kundalini up your spine.
    I kind of knew you knew, but I wanted to put it out for whoever didn't.
    I'd love it if you pointed me at any link with this info about the 'extra' nervous system- sounds interesting and supports ideas I have about certain meditative practices that I do.
    And yes, I also want to know what that frequency is too.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    ...It is believed that the frequency can work though an extra nervous system. Apparently it's quite well known to neurologists. I think it was discovered by Robert Becker...
    ...I'd love it if you pointed me at any link with this info about the 'extra' nervous system- sounds interesting and supports ideas I have about certain meditative practices that I do...
    From Emerald Tablets of Thoth...

Three are the qualities of each of the natures; nine in all, as above, so below.
    In the physical are these channels, the blood which moves in vortical motion, reacting on the heart to continue its beating. Magnetism which moves through the nerve paths, carrier of energies to all cells and tissues. Akasa which flows through channels, subtle yet physical, completing the channels.
    Each of the three attuned with each other, each affecting the life of the body. Form they the skeletal framework through which the subtle ether flows. In their mastery lies the Secret of Life in the body. Relinquished only by will of the adept, when his purpose in living is done.
    Three are the natures of the Astral, mediator is between above and below; not of the physical, not of the Spiritual, but able to move above and below.
    Three are the natures of Mind, carrier it of the Will of the Great One. Arbitrator of Cause and Effect in your life. Thus is formed the threefold being, directed from above by the power of four.
    Above and beyond man’s threefold nature lies the realm of the Spiritual Self.
    Four is it in qualities, shining in each of the planes of existence, but thirteen in one, the mystical number. Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers: each shall direct the unfoldment of being, each shall channels be of the Great One.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by journyman161
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    ...It is believed that the frequency can work though an extra nervous system. Apparently it's quite well known to neurologists. I think it was discovered by Robert Becker...
    ...I'd love it if you pointed me at any link with this info about the 'extra' nervous system- sounds interesting and supports ideas I have about certain meditative practices that I do...
    From Emerald Tablets of Thoth...

Three are the qualities of each of the natures; nine in all, as above, so below.
    In the physical are these channels, the blood which moves in vortical motion, reacting on the heart to continue its beating. Magnetism which moves through the nerve paths, carrier of energies to all cells and tissues. Akasa which flows through channels, subtle yet physical, completing the channels.
    Each of the three attuned with each other, each affecting the life of the body. Form they the skeletal framework through which the subtle ether flows. In their mastery lies the Secret of Life in the body. Relinquished only by will of the adept, when his purpose in living is done.
    Three are the natures of the Astral, mediator is between above and below; not of the physical, not of the Spiritual, but able to move above and below.
    Three are the natures of Mind, carrier it of the Will of the Great One. Arbitrator of Cause and Effect in your life. Thus is formed the threefold being, directed from above by the power of four.
    Above and beyond man’s threefold nature lies the realm of the Spiritual Self.
    Four is it in qualities, shining in each of the planes of existence, but thirteen in one, the mystical number. Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers: each shall direct the unfoldment of being, each shall channels be of the Great One.
    I was talking about scientific studies, to quote Chris, "as known by neurologists".

Chris_com28 Guest
    I think what I was taling about was the perineural system. I've read pretty much nothing on it (this area isn't my main interest at the moment) so I'm afraid I can't recomend much. Though I've found this:
    http://www.diamondhead.net/chapt7.htm
    http://www.michiganmedicalacupuncture.org/article4.htm

I haven't found much on it so maybe what I read was slightly exagerated and it's not widely known amongst neurlogists. Still there may be something of worth there. I think maybe it was Robert Becker who discovered it so you should probably try reading a lot of his material about it.

Chris_com28 Guest
    And yes, I also want to know what that frequency is too.
    I think I know the frequecny but I'm interested in if it corroborates with what I've been told. I got it from Xtrememind. Though I'd like to stress how dangerous it is to attempt something like this, even if it's not a true awakening.
    I'm more interested if it corroborates with the Solfeggio frequencies as well. I did a lot of working out with strange patterns in it one night. I went a little mad.

Chris_com28 Guest
    It's going to be found out some way or another. At least here we can discuss the freuquency as I'm sure people not wanting or intending to attempt it are still interested in it.

If you're reading this in an intention to try the frequency then it is you and you alone you bears the brunt of it.

http://www.xtrememind.com/Frequency_list.htm
    "55.0 - Yoga; stimulated the kundalini."

Good luck if you do try it though.

Blog Entries
    55.0 - Yoga; stimulates the kundalini.
    There, I outed it for you.
    These interest me too.
    4.0 - Extrasensory perception ; Astral Projection, Telepathy,
    27 - 44 Frequency range that cats purr at - said to have restorative effects on the body, particularly the 'healing and strengthening of bones'
    8.0-10.0 learning new information Alpha
    Especially the catpurr one.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast