Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: just blasted my k out!(or, we love our kitties.^_^)

You can find lot's of freq. here http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm
    I'm sure Joey (the creator of Xtrememind) get's his from there, since he's a proud advocate of Brainwave Generator, and have used it in the past... the link above was also on the BWGen website under the section "link"

Try playing around with the Harmonic Box technique when creating brainwaves, I have tried it and it this does seem to be effective... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bwgen/message/7673

Chris_com28 Guest
    Yes the cat purr frequency is interesting. It would be interesting to see studies on on it, especially using recordings of a cat's purr.

Try playing around with the Harmonic Box technique when creating brainwaves, I have tried it and it this does seem to be effective...
    I found that to be more effective as well. I haven't tried in ages though, but it's interesting how you can change the frequencies to make the intensity of them higher. If you're interested in that you should also read up monoaural beats or insotronic tones. They're supposed to be even stronger and seem to work on the same prinicples of the harmonic box.

Chris_com28 Guest
    I've tried to speak to the OP to get some answers from them but my email doesn't seem to be working. Maybe someone else could bring the person back for more of an expalanation and the audio file for those interested?

Blog Entries
    Not really. How would we do that?

Oliver

alwayson4 Guest
    what does that mean korpo?

I think he means, how would we go about bringing the OP back onsite? S/He either comes back or they don't - also, anyone can PM, which, unless the OP has turned it off, will send a notification to the email address they registered with.

So Chris_com has as much access to the OP as anyone does, but it still comes back to the OP as to whether they return or not.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Chris_com28 Guest
    Actually as stated before, Gmail keeps sending my emails back to me. I need to sort this out with someone who knows what to do. Though I have to get through all the filters to find the right forum.

Time for a real email address perhaps? Then you could call your ISP & complain when it doesn't work.

But you can contact the OP via a PM from this site - it should notify her/him via their email, not yours, & then they can either return here or PM you.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Especially the catpurr one.
    The brainwave entrainment program I use has a user-contributed catpurr in the downloads library. I use it frequently, it's extremely pleasant and relaxing.

(And for those who don't know, I use software by http://www.transparentcorp.com ; the catpurr is available for Neuro-Programmer 2 and I also use Mind Stereo a lot, because it lets you use any music you want as a carrier for the brainwave stuff)
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries
    I get my catpurr only from actually present cats in their favorite state: On my lap, getting their tummy petted. That's the best way to obtain it, plus a warm lap and just imagine all the cute.

Oliver

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast