Thread: Beginning both "Mastering A.P." and exercise progr

pilotbugs Guest

Beginning both "Mastering A.P." and exercise progr

Will beginning both a new exercise program and your Mastering Astral Projection course simultaneously be detrimental to obtaining my first OBE?

I'm about 20 pounds overweight and haven't seriously worked out in over 2 years.

I'm planning on starting my both day 1 of the OBE program and day 1 of my exercise program the same day.

Thanks!

-Rob

Blog Entries
    Rob, I can't see why you can't begin both together. Monday is a new moon so, if you believe in that kind of thing, it's a great time to start!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

St.Domenick Guest
    Great!

that exercise program is going to get your energy circulating! not only will there be physical benefits but it will be a plus to your energy routine also.

i find that after ive exercised it is such a breeze to relax. all that normal tension has been worked out. when i do things like sit ups.. i try to concentrate on the muscles and that burning feeling and just become aware of the muscle as a whole unit.

after i run for about 2 miles... i just sit down in the cross legged position and breathe and i just enjoy the feeling of an exercised body. i find my self in an altered state. its quite easy to maintain a full body awareness and i usually take this time to just smile to my body and make it feel loved and appreciated.

you do great my friend,
    dom