Thread: Auto-immune Conditions vs. NEW / Energy Work

nikaem Guest

Auto-immune Conditions vs. NEW / Energy Work

Hello Robert. ~

First of all, thank you for the very valuable information you made available to us.

My sister has been diagnosed with a immune condition about six years ago. Her body basically acts as if her skin isn't hers and tries to reject it. There are also other symptoms such as strong fatigue and joint pain.

I learned reiki a few years ago to help her but haven't been able to do so. During the first sessions, I would get burning hot in seconds so I switched to distant ones - it was too unbearable. Each time I would try to work on her, her symptoms would only get worse and she'd have an outbreak.

I tried again a few times afterwards, always a few months apart, conviced I would 'get it right'. She always feels less tired after one session, but things go worse after a second one. I prefer not to perform anything on her anymore. I suggested her to start meditating and try NEW, which she hasn't done yet.

Is this common? Do you have any experience working with people with that kind of condition? Can energy work be beneficial to her? What would you advise? I have already sent energy with the intention of balancing/calming her immune system, or for 'her highest good' before.

Thanks for the help,

Nina.

Re: Auto-immune Conditions vs. NEW / Energy Work

G'day,

you are right to discontinue healing.

some healers and patients are not compatible and a backlash can result.

I would recommend the self healing methods in my book, Energy Work, along with a raw organic food diet, and the help of a good naturopath.

If you would like help with this case, please email my moderators for contact with me.

Robert