Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 15 Months of Training... now what?

One gets more from honey than from vinegar .

The OT asked "My question is when I project, what should I be looking for? An entrance in to other Astral planes?Can someone please point me in a direction? "& I replied ;

To attain the higher planes ,Sit in meditative trance in silence in a dim room project from the moon stone

ok what is a moon stone?No offense, but why are all your posts filled with such vague and indirect responses? How about coming down to earth a bit, please attempt to speak in more practical and clear terms.
    A reader could hit the search button or ask politely when they do not understand . Here's a link ; http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight=
    esp #10 projection from moonstone

do this by dumping water and earth energies
    water energy is heavy dark wet cold blue female magnetic energy
    earth energy is heavy dark damp warm red male electric energy
    dump energy by sending out the heels , heart , mouth , hands

and by raising fire to heat remaining air energy more
    fire energy is light bright dry hot male electric energy

find out more about this by reading IIH
    which is Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon.
    etiher following a teacher appearing to you or linking to a core image" http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8257&highlight=
    esp # 11 core image library

It takes time , motivation and discipline to learn metaphysical skills and abilities . It will take some reading to learn metaphysical terms especially as a standard lexicon does not exist .There is a wealth of information on this site , try hitting the search button . I am dedicated to teaching for free and post on many forums to do so . I am very happy to offer free readings , and to answer posts to the best of my ability . And writing No Offense does not make it so .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

imbrium Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    To add to what Oliver said: Astral exploration should be part of a spiritual practice. When you engage in a spiritual practice (which includes energy work and contemplative types of meditations) you condition your energy body to 'go further' and your psyche to 'go higher and understand more' when this happens you will find yourself being able to investigate more and make sense of what you see, making this type of exploration an enriching experience.

As for techniques, have you tried Robert's technique of flying up and then looking back to the Astral Planes? If you're APing once a week I recommend trying this and don't forget to come back and share what you discovered.
    Hey there,

Just to keep you posted, I have upped my meditation practices. I also had a very brief obe last night. I had distorted astral sight slipping between a view from where my physical eyes were to the end of the bed where I perceived my consciousness to be. I was also in my girlfriends house where I dont usually obe so I got a little freaked out by the thought of flying up so I came back to my physical body.

Strangely enough I also noticed a new sensation in my head... kind of like an adrenilan rush, quite pleasant and familar.

Can you please give me more information on "Robert's technique of flying up and then looking back to the Astral Planes?"

Many thanks
    imbrium

Blog Entries
    senisraeda wrote:
    ok what is a moon stone?No offense, but why are all your posts filled with such vague and indirect responses? How about coming down to earth a bit, please attempt to speak in more practical and clear terms.
    Please refrain from making insulting remarks. If you don't understand, say 'I don't understand, would you please explain.'

Consider this a moderation notice.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

seniraesda Guest
    hardly insulting, but hey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2