I wonder whether what I do just before I start meditating could be of any interest to anyone - maybe an Adept would be so kind as to comment as to its true usefulness or otherwise?

I sit in half lotus, using ujjayi beathing for a few minutes; then with astral awareness hands, not physically, form the traditional mudras for opening the chakras - I do this in line with the chakras. . . . & visualize the colour of the chakra at the same time, and mentally repeat the traditional Hindu mantra associated with each chakra, starting at the base of the spine & ascending( lam, vam, ram, yam ham, om & hree). Lately I have found myself in very deep trance when I go to meditation proper. When coming out of meditation, I have found snapping the fingers (as advised by Clairvison school) helps to bring me back.

I'd really appreciate a clairvoyant's opinion on all this ( maybe Aunt Claire?) - does the prior "build-up" practise actually have any effect on the astral body? Or is it always different for different poeple?

Thanks very much!

Namaste