Thread: Having Trouble Finding the Right Healer

dslandolfe Guest

Having Trouble Finding the Right Healer

I have been struggling with trying to find the right healer to help remove a neg from my person and my life. It has effected me since early childhood and I'm certain it came from my father. It still effects him and others of my family and effects some of my friends as well. What I want to do is have it removed from myself and from friends and family. The way I would like to do this is by having it removed from them remotely at the time of my healing. I've tried reiki/pseudo-shamanism healers with mixed success. They have de-possessed me during a period of near full possession. They performed soul retrieval on neg related traumas. They helped counter major psychic attacks and so on. The one thing they haven't been able to do though is keep it from coming back over and over. There may be many reasons for this cycle, but if a neg just keeps coming back over and over can they stop it? I don't have any metaphysical abilities like astral projection or anything to give me the ability to fight one on one and I've tried core-image removal(it did work at one point) but at present I'm too weak psychicly to do it effectively. I do try many methods from your book but the thing just keeps at it.
    Part of the problem is that because of the attachments to family even when I have it removed it just reattaches through them. It has caused me severe social phobia, OCD, depression, panic, and paranoid schizophrenia disorders as well. I have no job or ability to keep a job. I can't attend school. I have a hard time interacting socially at all. I have little resources because of this. This said just having access to a good healer is near impossible(I live in a small town hours from the smallest of cities). I am trying to find maybe a real shaman or something to effect some real change but I'm at a loss. It seems like all the healers that advertise near or far aren't able to deal with an intrusion of this magnitude. I don't know where to look at this point. I was hoping you might know how I can locate a powerful healer near my area. Also how do I know if someone is overcharging or just in demand(which may or may not mean they are good at what they do).

Re: Having Trouble Finding the Right Healer

G'day,

I recommend you read the sticky post I made at the top of my forum on Psychic Defense.

Follow these instructions, including EMF grounding, magnets, and using the self healing methods in my book, Energy Work.

Robert