Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Jesus...

rapidlearner Guest

Jesus...

Hi! Long time no post

OK I just watched a documentary about the difference in what Muslims believe Jesus is/was compared to the Christian view. As you can imagine, they were both different and both adament about what actually happened and who he actually is.

I would like to know from anyone that has ben able to transgress time or go to the Akashaik (spell?) records and is able to explain Jesus' purpose, who he was and about his life in the physical reality that we live in now.

If you cant visit the records I would still be interested in your opinion and how he fits in the Astral or if you even believe he was a profit of God... Or God himself!

Thank you

rapidlearner Guest
    Don't know if I posted in wrong area, if no one knows the answer or I'm just too darn unpopular to warrant a response!

Many thanks!

Blog Entries
    Joseph McMoneagle describes in one of his books how he accessed the Akashic records in cooperation with Robert Monroe while doing joint experiments at TMI. Jesus was one of the things they looked up.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    There it is, in my bookcase:

J. McMoneagle, "The Ultimate Time Machine", pages 76 and following. Chapter heading "Other Historical Explorations - The Jesus Transcript. Origin".

It describes a "lookup" of Jesus in the Akashic library, but the session become interactive, with the Jesus "entry" reacting to Joseph, Robert Monroe acts as session monitor at the lab controls for this one.

Oliver

In the Koran there is a whole book devoted to Jesus another to Mary . He is considered a great prophet of God .

In the Jewish faith he has been recognised by some as a great Rabbi or master teacher .

Christ appears in the realms and to mystics through out the ages . He is the great magician , teacher , rabbi , avatar ,an immortal teaching spirit .

Christ has appeared to many mystics now working as adults when they were kids.

He appears in diverse meditation circles across the globe .

He teaches love , reunion to source & development . He teaches healing ,projection ,kundalini ,and transmutation ,

Jesus is connected to diverse incarnations & lessons called the christ consciousness.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

rapidlearner Guest
    Thanks for replying...

What I'm trying to get at is the fundamental difference between Islam and Christianity is that Christians believe that Jesus died for our sins and came back to life in physical form on Earth, with many witnesses. Muslims don't believe in his resurection, Yes they believe he was a prophet but not God himself. Christians refer to Jesus as Lord, whereas Muslims don't believe in worshiping anyone other than God.

As you probably know, Muslims believe that Mohammed was the last prophet, which Christians ignore.

Now with two major world religions believing in different accounts of Jesus' life, I think its one of the most important facts to get right. Many many people have died and wars have been and arguably still are being fought over "My religions right not yours" stance.

If the main difference is the belief in Jesus being God and Mohammed being the LAST prophet, who is going to be brave enough to step forward with the Truth? As one of the Religions has its facts wrong or they both do.

Thanks again

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidlearner
    If the main difference is the belief in Jesus being God and Mohammed being the LAST prophet, who is going to be brave enough to step forward with the Truth? As one of the Religions has its facts wrong or they both do.
    Is that really of any importance at all? I could live on very well without that knowledge, it seems only important to the dogmatics and fundamentalists.

I don't believe in any religion, just in God. I try to feel for the creative power of God in my experience. The books of men cannot give you that. Within me and within you and within everything that is there is a connection back to the omnipresent energy of God.

If there is an entity Jesus it surely does not depend on us going around like scribes to get the facts right. I think Jesus' message of love and mercy, compassion and being humane can heal, and if you focus on that instead of scripture, you bring more of what Jesus is about into the world than any fact you could find.

And perhaps this is just what you might find in the Akashic Records. Not a historical file of Jesus, but the full-scale experience what the entity Jesus is about, a connection in an interconnected Universe. Now that would be something, wouldn't it?

Oliver

Blog Entries
    rapidlearner wrote:
    Now with two major world religions believing in different accounts of Jesus' life, I think its one of the most important facts to get right. Many many people have died and wars have been and arguably still are being fought over "My religions right not yours" stance.
    And that is what the real problem is, not what 'facts' are right or wrong. I think any religion that is willing to kill others for their beliefs is wrong, regardless on what the 'facts' are. Why? Because no one really knows what the facts are, but the central tenets in the lives of both men were about love and worship of God, not on one being right and the other wrong. So both religions are wrong, regardless of facts that are unverifiable.
    And I reiterate that it never was or never should have been about who is right and who is wrong. So anyone who wants to make a religion be about that, is wrong, dead wrong.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

rapidlearner Guest
    Is that really of any importance at all?
    Of course it is... It defines what religious sect you fall in society depending on your beliefs

e.g. If you believe that Jesus is God then you are a Christian. If you believe that there is only one God and Mohammed is his last messenger then you are Muslim. Simple as that (well not that simple!). Religion might not matter to you, but it matters to a massive chunk of society. There are 2.1 billion Christians and 1.5 billion Muslims in the world and that huge slice of humanity don't integrate peacefully without problems... For example, A Christian can't marry a Muslim without converting. Marriage forms the backbone of society and if one can't marry another based on religious background, then barriers are formed which is where the tension begins.

I do understand what your both trying to say... That the deepest message was that of Love which is all that matters but we can say that for most religions. The differences in the relgions are based on what people believe to be that of fact of the bible (Gospel) and fact of the Quaran. Ultimately, these facts lead to differences, tensions, supression, death and war. Sounds extreme but it builds up and people use religion as the excuse.

And I reiterate that it never was or never should have been about who is right and who is wrong. So anyone who wants to make a religion be about that, is wrong, dead wrong.
    Hmm... By Jesus saying he is God, he is therefore saying that Judasim (or anyother religion is the wrong path to follow. Mohammed also explains that if you don't believe in Allah then you are destined for hell. That, to me is pretty much like saying, My religion is right others are wrong.

Maybe I should have changed the title to the Profit Mohammed... If anyone is able to look him up in the Akashic libary it would certainly puzzle 2.1 billion Christians as they don't believe he was a profit at all. In fact, they believe your destined for hell if you convert and vice versa.

So it is the little details and facts that lead to differences in the society we live in today and it is, I think, very important

Blog Entries
    So it is the little details and facts that lead to differences in the society we live in today and it is, I think, very important
    I disagree. I think today's divisive society is what leads to people to point out differences instead of similarities, and that is what I believe the problem to be.
    But then, it's just my opinion.

This is what I'm talking about- picking a detail and taking it out of context to promote discord:
    Hmm... By Jesus saying he is God, he is therefore saying that Judasim (or anyother religion is the wrong path to follow.
    First of all, Jesus said we were all children of God, including him. He did not say he was God. He said he did not come here to change religion. He was a practicing Jew who kept to the law as he understood it, and ocassionally ignored it when he thought it made no sense. He didn't set out to 'denounce judaism as wrong'- it was the later christians (the much latter christians, actually) who did this. So this proves my point.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast