Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Jesus...

Blog Entries
    Rapidlearner, I am going to officially warn you now:
    If you have initiated this post to see what perceptions people who visit the Akashic records have about how things were in the 'first century', that's fine and good. If you are trying to get into an argument with christians about their and your beliefs, you are in the wrong forum.
    We do not promote religious bickering in the name of 'who's right'- and trying to force the issue about one side 'having to be right' so that another one is 'then proven to be wrong' is trolling pure and simple, and not allowed in this forum.
    We welcome religious discourse, but not religious bickering.
    If you continue on this path the thread will be closed and you will be on the way to banning.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

rapidlearner Guest
    CFTraveler - First of all, I do not have a religion... Which is why I'm interested in seeking the truth. I am not trying to prove anyone wrong. I just want to find out what people that visit the Akashik records say about Jesus and Mohammed for that matter.

I'm not bickering with you or anyone. I thought a discussion had been created after a low response.

I think the official warning is inappropriate to show everyone, you could have sent it to me privatly.

And last but not least here is a link to a Christian Website that has quotes from the bible where Jesus did say he was God
    http://www.everystudent.com/wires/whodoyousay.html

One final point! I'm not saying that any of them set out to prove anyone wrong. I'm saying that one is right (therefore the other is wrong) or they are both wrong.

This is a Forum. Censoring questions shouldn't form part of an open, honest community.

I'm saying that one is right (therefore the other is wrong) or they are both wrong.
    Maybe they're both right in their own way and we just don't have the perspective to see it too.

Nothing is black or white, or right or wrong for that matter.

You (I mean anyone, not just you RL) won't find truth by analyzing it to death, only by searching with an open heart.

Blog Entries
    I have to say that quoting John as a source to what Jesus said makes my point. The John that wrote the book never even met Jesus, since serious Bible historians place that book as written approx. 90 years after his death.
    What you are ignoring is that Jesus said that God is in all of us, so once again, you are taking something out of context to prove a point that is nebulous at best.
    You are saying that a group has to be wrong for the other to be right.
    But what we are trying to say (or some of us, anyway) is that no one has to be right or wrong, because none of us here and now has all the answers. Using scripture as a source of history is, well, if I said it I'd have to sternly warn myself.
    Use scripture to inspire you to do good deeds. Don't use it to condemn others.
    Once again, my above post wasn't to curtail your research- it was to nip something in the bud that was going downhill fast.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Flash_hound Guest
    You could go and mentally project and talk to Jesus yourself about what he believed and his opinions on what people do in his name. I'm sure you will have an interesting conversation with him.

Blog Entries
    This has however the catch that everything passes through our perception filters, and the nature of the astral and mental realms seems to be impacted strongly by that.

This may sometimes just result in symbolism where your mind is not yet ready to understand. But nobody can guarantee you that you do not only communicate with a thoughtform you and others created - the "New Testament Jesus" compared to the real Jesus.

Very often misperceptions overrule objective truth, even in the most miraculous matters. Famous and confirmed stigmatists bleed out of their hands with no loss of blood... Surrounded by all kinds of small miracles and virtually unbelievable stuff, testament to the magical nature of our Universe.

But Jesus was not nailed to the cross through his hands! This is not possible. Only beginning with the wrist you can do this, the bones of the hand cannot carry the human body. So belief and a tradition of depicting like this have created powerful miracles that do not reflect historical reality.

Therefore I would be very, very careful about determining "ultimate truth" from anything remotely psychic, or relying on having met the "real deal". I do not say it is impossible, not at all. But the power of our common beliefs seems to create on its own, we all participate in creating the Universe. Maybe we are even changing the past every day... in the end, the past exists because we can remember it.

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.
    (George Orwell, "1984")

Oliver

rapidlearner Guest
    Nice post Korpo. Maybe Jesus and Mohammed and other profits were presented with symbolic messages also and interpreted them in the language they felt that best described their experiences. Although they were both spoken to with words?... it may have been how their brain translated the information?.. I don't know! I guess noone ever will .

I suppose a lot of things like "eye witness accounts" aren't 100% reliable as it is Humans we're talking about here!

I think I may have said this before but why does everything in the Astral have to be symbolic or confusing? You know like dreaming of a spider signifies being trapped in a relationship. Why not just dream of being trapped in a relationship...lol.

star Guest
    Thats how it is processed by your brain. Pay attention to how you feel, as much as you pay attention to what you see.

Lets say a spirit shows me a picture of flowers blossoming and snakes wriggling around them.

Who knows what that can mean? You have to feel the messages you get.

Think about what your seeing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidlearner
    Nice post Korpo. Maybe Jesus and Mohammed and other profits were presented with symbolic messages also and interpreted them in the language they felt that best described their experiences. Although they were both spoken to with words?... it may have been how their brain translated the information?.. I don't know! I guess noone ever will .
    I don't think so. But prepared to be less worked up by the answer when you do. The same desires that now make you frantically want answers sometimes need to go to get answers and understand them. Paradoxical, but also wonderful. The mind lets go of the attachment to the answer, and answers will come. (Okay, that was a bit oversimplified perhaps. )

I have in two instances dreamed about people in great detail that suggest these were not really dreams, or at least not solely creations of the brain without reference to the real persons.

In one instance I knew the look of the person before having ever seen a picture. But in the "dream" she spoke to me in German, but I'm pretty sure she cannot.

When my Higher Self conveys me something I can feel it. I can assign words to that feeling, but it is so much more. The words are an interpretation, a limited way of understanding a - for want of a better word - telepathic message.

At the same time I knew "Let go. It is okay." was the message from my HS. At the same time I knew words were never uttered. I could go back and find a different sentence describing the same, and it would be still only another interpretation from another point of view.

You see, words can fool you there.

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlearner
    I suppose a lot of things like "eye witness accounts" aren't 100% reliable as it is Humans we're talking about here!

I think I may have said this before but why does everything in the Astral have to be symbolic or confusing? You know like dreaming of a spider signifies being trapped in a relationship. Why not just dream of being trapped in a relationship...lol.
    It all depends on the capacity of your mind at that moment, on the degree of your personal growth. If you look at Monroe's first book where he mostly stumbled around trying to find out without referencing other what was happening to him he references the "Scenario II" - the Astral Plane. There he references also a complete symbolic scenario where a gong sound is intonated, everybody cowers on the ground because the "Grand One" passes through or something like that. All awfully symbolic, nonsensical almost, a bizarre theater.

I am of the conviction that this describes the exactly same scenario Robert Bruce describes when referring to the the Astral Pulse/Astral Wind/Karmic Seeds in AP. But Robert's account was made from a different stage of development. When you look at Monroe's second book you begin to note how little of the weird symbolism is left. The 2nd book is Monroe's real start into OBE for personal development, and it shows. His comprehension of what he experiences seems always to be good enough to understand or begin to understand, like you would expect when you are actually taught something.

Oliver

rapidlearner Guest
    Hi Korpo...

Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to start a religious argument or anything here... how does your response relate to both Jesus and Mohammed?

The Quran clearly states that Mohammed is God's last messenger until the coming of the Antichrist. The Bible and the Quran both clearly state that if one does not follow their religion they're destined for hell. Again are you saying the concepts have been misunderstood?

I realise that if one lives their life with an honest and open heart... thats the way forward!... I'm trying to steer the topic more into the reasons why two profits got their messages from God so different. (not taking away the similarities)

Are you saying they were at different stages of their development? According to the Quran Jesus spoke his first words when he was a baby (a few days old? I think) and explained that he was a profit so that everyone didn't think Mary had conceived without marriage and so that everyone didn't think she was going crazy! According to the Bible, Jesus didn't perform his first miracle until the age of 30 (changing water to wine)

I know people are going to say... what does it matter etc... But it's interesting because the differences in religion have shaped our world and culture as it is today i.e. A Muslim woman from Iran leads a completely different life to that of a Christian man in say 'Britain. The religions have shaped cultures and ultimately led to death and war (worst scenario)

I believe the route of culture clashes start with religion. It is at the source of how following one set of rules compared to another created different cultures. And the two main religions I mentioned (Christianity and Islam) were created by two Men that got their information from the same being, yet they may not have been developed enough to interpret the information they got. E.g. Mohammed was told that Jesus did not die for our sins and was not resurected. Jesus was told that he will die for everyones sin... I think they shaped humanity as it is today... Well at least 3 billion people that believe in each religion.

P.S If anyone is offended by this, please say so and I'll try and rephrase it. I know I may come accross naive or a bit stupid, maybe I am? But I have to ask if I don't understand

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast