Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Raising energy through emotional stimulation?

Deadliner Guest

Raising energy through emotional stimulation?

Last night I experienced something that made me think whether we can raise energy to our bodies by emotional stimulation. Let me explain what I mean by describing my experience.

First of all, let me say that I am an open minded person that has questioned "authorities" (as Timothy Leary would say) regarding the nature of reality and existence, and after years of studying and thinking, created my own theory about it.

Now, last night I was having a conversation with my brother about Christianity, Jesus Christ etc. Then I went to sleep, and I was thinking about it all. I don't adopt all of what this religion teaches, but I do beleive in the teachings of Christ - if we all did then our world would be perfect! So, I was thinking about Christ and what that means to me, and a thought entered my mind, one that has never occured to me before, in this manner: that Jesus Christ is my brother!

I know that sounds trivial, but I considered this in a very personal way. Not that all humans are brothers in a broader way, but that specifically, since we're all brothers and share the same Father, that the beloved Christ is my brother and I am his brother too!

Upon thinking this, I felt a rush throughout my body, an exitement so intense I have never felt before! As if my hair was standing up because of the happiness, warmth and excitement I was feeling, rejoicing about what I had just realised. I felt my whole body tingling, feeling lighter and full of this energy, much as when I experience some pre-exit symptoms. I felt that if I was able to further enhance this, I may have gotten out-of-body. Who knows.

So, my idea is that during intense emotional circumstances, it may be that a rapid raising of energy is being manifested, it's vastness analogous to the intensity of the emotional state used to trigger it.

Does that stand as an idea? Any similar experiences?

Blog Entries
    What you had is what is called by a few names: a peak experience, epiphany, theophany, a moment of awareness of unity. It is not OBE or energy work, but definitely a subject of mysticism. Congrats. You're a Mystic.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Deadliner Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    What you had is what is called by a few names: a peak experience, epiphany, theophany, a moment of awareness of unity. It is not OBE or energy work, but definitely a subject of mysticism. Congrats. You're a Mystic.
    Thanks a lot for your nice words.

However, at least to me, the "feeling" was similar to that of energy raising. Could it be that such moments of epiphany are indeed a sudden surge of evergy rushing through the body?

I'm new to energy raising, so I may be wrong at this.

Blog Entries
    Quite possibly. It takes a lot of energy to maintain a high level of awareness and emotion for more than a minute in a state such as that. I have had two in my lifetime and the emotion alone are etched in my 'mind'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadliner
    However, at least to me, the "feeling" was similar to that of energy raising. Could it be that such moments of epiphany are indeed a sudden surge of evergy rushing through the body?

I'm new to energy raising, so I may be wrong at this.
    No, you're correct, it feels extremely similar. Your energy will go up when you get a moment like that. I don't know if it's Deity/The Universe coming close that does it, or if you're opening your self to it and taking in the energy, or both (I suspect very strongly that it's both).

I've been having these epiphany and "encounter" experiences since I was a small child. I've only been consciously raising energy for a relatively short time, but I've absolutely found that they're quite similar as to how they "feel". I also find that when I raise energy I sometimes end up having a peak moment type of thing, and during meditation I often have encounters with that which I recognise as God.

The difference, I find, is that when I deliberately raise the energy, I'm more in control of the situation. Not of what visions or experiences I may have, but I can ask questions and interact much more easily, and I can come away from it when I wish (I normally don't want to; the presence of God is blissful beyond words and I'm always reluctant to leave that). When it comes upon me without my actively seeking it, I'm much more of a "deer in headlights" (or as they say in Australia, "roo in headlights"), and all I can usually do is just accept whatever message or understanding it is and say "thank you" a lot.

And yes, this is mystical. People seek these experiences in many ways. You're very fortunate to have had one. May you have many more!
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Deadliner Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    No, you're correct, it feels extremely similar. Your energy will go up when you get a moment like that. I don't know if it's Deity/The Universe coming close that does it, or if you're opening your self to it and taking in the energy, or both (I suspect very strongly that it's both).

I've been having these epiphany and "encounter" experiences since I was a small child. I've only been consciously raising energy for a relatively short time, but I've absolutely found that they're quite similar as to how they "feel". I also find that when I raise energy I sometimes end up having a peak moment type of thing, and during meditation I often have encounters with that which I recognise as God.

The difference, I find, is that when I deliberately raise the energy, I'm more in control of the situation. Not of what visions or experiences I may have, but I can ask questions and interact much more easily, and I can come away from it when I wish (I normally don't want to; the presence of God is blissful beyond words and I'm always reluctant to leave that). When it comes upon me without my actively seeking it, I'm much more of a "deer in headlights" (or as they say in Australia, "roo in headlights"), and all I can usually do is just accept whatever message or understanding it is and say "thank you" a lot.
    Thanks a lot for your nice comments. I agree to that such an experience is less controllable and probably can not be directed in order to have a desired effect.

And yes, this is mystical. People seek these experiences in many ways. You're very fortunate to have had one. May you have many more!
    I feel quite grateful for experiencing this, since it happened in a time where I just began to seek some form of guidance (while at the same time considering whether to bring Christ in my life again, under a new unifying point of view).

Blog Entries
    Do a bit of research on that which is known as "esoteric Christianity". It's about inner faith, inner reality, inner truth, as opposed to external "religion" and all the trappings. Esoteric as opposed to exoteric, and finding your own truth through a relationship with the Divine. That's what it boils down to. I think you'll find some liberation there.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Deadliner Guest
    Do a bit of research on that which is known as "esoteric Christianity". It's about inner faith, inner reality, inner truth, as opposed to external "religion" and all the trappings. Esoteric as opposed to exoteric, and finding your own truth through a relationship with the Divine. That's what it boils down to. I think you'll find some liberation there.
    Thanks a lot for this information. I'll do a research and read, maybe there's some common ground between that and my beleifs.

It seems like using emotions is a common way to raise energy. Whenever I read about chaos magic(k), or other practices that emphasize bare-bones essentials, it seems like they tend to emphasize raising energy in the moment, as opposed to doing energy raising exercises on a regular basis. Seems like the former method would be less dependable and controllable, I would guess.

DM*Cubic Guest
    Blue Mage, I personally think the difference between chaos magic and psionic methods along the lines of Robert Bruce's teachings goes a lot deeper than just how energy is raised. Psionic methods like Bruce's rely on storing energy because it is viewed theoretically, at least in part, as something that has to be processed internally before its potential can be used to get results. Chaotes, on the other hand, tend to see energy in the whole - it's out there, it's in here, and it's absolutely everywhere in bewildering ways. They still work with that energy (whether or not they call it that at the moment they're doing their work, due to their paradigm-hopping), but the way they do so is by subtly tweaking the flow of energy in the universal matrix, having faith that this small jump in the universe's state function, if you'll permit me to speak in mathematical terms, will lead to a change in the probability that their wish will be fulfilled later.

I like computer analogies for this type of thing. Someone who works with Bruce's methods could be likened to a programmer who writes a program and runs it on their own computer to get the results they want. A chaos magician could be likened to a hacker who writes an insidious bit of code and inserts it into the universe's uber-program, changing it so that the results they want show up on their computer without even needing a specific program to run it.

As for the notion that intense emotions trigger equally intense state changes in the body's energy, I think that's absolutely correct. *Anything* at all that manifests itself as a "thing," be it an emotion, a sensation, a physical object persisting through time, a thought, or whatever else, is an expression of energy. And from what I've experienced of the universe and the way it works, energetically speaking, every event that transpires has a ripple effect everywhere else in the universe. So if we break the universe up into dimensions - say, the astral dimension, the mental dimension, and the physical dimension, to be very crude - a change on one dimension will have corresponding effects on the others. These are acausally linked - a change in one realm *corresponds* to a change in the others, but it does not *cause* the change. They just happen at the same time. In your case, Deadliner, a change in your emotional state (the astral realm, crudely) caused a change in your bioenergetic state (the physical realm, crudely).

I notice these linked changes all the time, personally. I did some purely mental, cognitive exercises in introspection last night and, as I did them, emotional and bioenergetic changes took place as well. With every day that passes, I appreciate more and more the consequences of the universe's holistic construction - there have been so many times that I've solved a problem in one realm of my life by work on a seemingly unrelated issue on a whole different level. Energy work can reveal and heal emotional issues; cognitive introspection can do the same thing, and it can even clear up energy circulation problems.

Go universe... you are one mysterious place to be, I'll tell you that.